Sadistic ideas? Not too much to do with impact.

Je****

Posted

We all know sadism seems to attract a lot of masochists, and impact play and *** kind of usually falls into that category and association. 

How ever while I have a sadistic side, my partner doesn't like anything too extreme/***. 

So I was wondering if anyone knows of any ways to be sadistic without actual, or much, impact play.

Sort of mentally perhaps but nothing too much in the *** department.

I think I know of some things but whether they fall into the sadistic side, I am unsure. 

We like kinds of ***, with dress up and chastity and so on. But I want to ignite the sadist in me, a bit more, while staying within limits. 

Anyone else have this? :)

Welshwizardofoz
Posted
Could try stingy nettles if dont like impact play, or maybe wax play?
Posted
2 minutes ago, Welshwizardofoz said:

Could try stingy nettles if dont like impact play, or maybe wax play?

Waxx play is a deffo good one. Nettles not so much hahaa. Id crap myself if a nettle touched me haha

Posted

So for me, my sadism is about suffering rather than ***.  Yes I enjoy giving the impact side but it’s the more head based things that I enjoy more. (For me to enjoy it though I need to know this is the treatment the submissive craves and desires)  

What I have found enjoyable/effective is finding the things they enjoy and/or simple and twisting them in some way. Examples I have done in past are : not being able to use the toilet seat, or showering in cold water,  only letting them watch their favourite tv show in ten min bursts, styling their hair or picking clothes they don't like. Having them eat things they don't enjoy. Having them listen to a hated song on repeat, speech restrictions.  I could list more but I think the point is there. I find the process of getting into the subs head and finding out what works is something that creates intimacy and a strong bond. I hope you find lots of enjoyable (for you) things to do. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Marksofcane said:

So for me, my sadism is about suffering rather than ***.  Yes I enjoy giving the impact side but it’s the more head based things that I enjoy more. (For me to enjoy it though I need to know this is the treatment the submissive craves and desires)  

What I have found enjoyable/effective is finding the things they enjoy and/or simple and twisting them in some way. Examples I have done in past are : not being able to use the toilet seat, or showering in cold water,  only letting them watch their favourite tv show in ten min bursts, styling their hair or picking clothes they don't like. Having them eat things they don't enjoy. Having them listen to a hated song on repeat, speech restrictions.  I could list more but I think the point is there. I find the process of getting into the subs head and finding out what works is something that creates intimacy and a strong bond. I hope you find lots of enjoyable (for you) things to do. 

You've given me quite a few ideas here. haha. Thank you. You touched on the kind of thing i mean too which is awesome <3

Posted
Not very experienced with this sort of thing, but I can only imagine without inflicting *** direct would be to damage property (smash a bowl or something) then making them clean it up and blaming them for making you do it, chucking belongings out the house and stuff, gas lighting situations and becoming quite angry about the smallest of things and genuinely being so pissed that you go ice cold and wear the person down..... Just how I would imagine bringing out that side, emotional *** hurts more then physical sometimes and feeling like you're being blamed for someone's outbursts and being made to feel like you're making mistakes when you know you're not, if that's way off the mark then I apologise haha
Posted
Just now, DaddyUK said:

Not very experienced with this sort of thing, but I can only imagine without inflicting *** direct would be to damage property (smash a bowl or something) then making them clean it up and blaming them for making you do it, chucking belongings out the house and stuff, gas lighting situations and becoming quite angry about the smallest of things and genuinely being so pissed that you go ice cold and wear the person down..... Just how I would imagine bringing out that side, emotional *** hurts more then physical sometimes and feeling like you're being blamed for someone's outbursts and being made to feel like you're making mistakes when you know you're not, if that's way off the mark then I apologise haha

I appreciate your response, but you said it right at the end there, this is way off the mark for us. 

I would never and could never be a gaslighting person or blaming him for things, would be a massive trigger for both of us. Sorry about that.

Posted
I have a very low threshold for *** when it comes to impact play, but can take a lot of *** during trampling. I have played with sadists who had a great time seeing me change colours while pushing my limits. And because it's a different type of *** than from a flogger/crop/paddle, I am able to take that push.
Discuss to see what your partner may be open to try. Start low and build up while they figure out if they like it or not. Or build on a kind of play that your partner does enjoy. If they enjoy chastity, try to get them very 'heated' while not allowing them to cum. The sadist in you will certainly enjoy seeing them squirm for a release.
Posted
Great questionn and very thought provoking, wax of hot / cold spring to mind but as marks says about their head. One favourite is edging and denied then tickle with feathers, great when bound. Also amazing to get pleasureand loathing running at same time. Confusing brain and body so satisfying to watch. Tens machine is great and when allowed to switch had some interesting unexpected positives ...
jamielawson
Posted
Just some ideas off the top of my head. The elastic band on the wrist. Subtle sharp *** no visible marks or uneasy for your partner to witness. I suggest things like nipple clamps there's shockers electro causes the same feeling without your partner needing yo physically exert to cause it. Wax melts. Hair pulling. Tickle ***. Clamping or tying of boobs them groping can cause a decent level of ***. Binding rope play in uncomfortable positions. Sitting/ kneeling on uncomfortable surfaces. Extreme cold hosing. Ice cube play
PapaBearProtects
Posted
Something as simple as a toothbrush dragged over the nipples? Fire and ice? Predicament play, where they have to choose between equally unpleasant outcomes? Orgasm ***? Extreme sensory play doesn’t have to be ***ful to be overwhelming, and it’s still torturous.
Posted

I had one person very frustrated with some simple bondage and her favourite sweets out of reach.

I'd then do things like place one in her hand and see if she could throw it into her mouth

badly throwing them at me herself to have her fail to catch - and even just leaving them on her body

in this case, it worked because she desperately wanted the sweets but they were out of reach - no *** or impact involved.

Posted
A few ideas...
Stand outside in the cold for x minutes.
Wait to use the toilet.
Food restriction.
Walking barefoot or crawling on gravel.
Anal stretching / inflation / enema
Orgasm denial / ruined
Left ball tied to left ankle, right to right
Stinging nettle / ginger root
Car ride sitting on dildo
Sleep on floor
***d to crawl / stay on knees
Clothing restriction
Posted
One idea, which does include *** a little, is get a cattle prod, then tell the sub to walk into it.
The mind fvck of knowing you are walking into the *** is way worse than the *** itself.
Another one I plan to do soon if tying up my sub, the flip a coin where she calls. If she is right, she gets to cum, if wrong, ***.
She doesn’t get to see the coin, doesn’t know if you are lying or not, she just has to accept the results.
You could change the failure punishment to edging instead of ***.
Posted

There are some great ideas but I don't think food restriction is a good 1. 

Or toilet restriction. Holding going for a wee to long cam cause utis. If a utility is not dealt with it can actually  affect the brain make people  angry and forgetful.iv had more utis than I like to rember over the years.

Play music they don't like an every new song turn it up a little.

Master will lick my arm and that's pure hell for me. I have a germ thing 

Posted
I like assigning tasks to my sub and being very strict on assessment. This goes into praise Kink as well and is dependent on your sub's performance and quality of work. I think this also overlaps in mind and *** play because your sub isn't sure where your mindset is so the anticipation can be quite exciting.
Posted
Love some of the ideas above, will add some to my list. Something I have considered when my sub wanted the *** but couldn't have the marks that impact play leaves behind, is stinging nettles. Similar *** to a cane or hard flogging, but without the impact. I've also seen dog shock collars put around thighs before
Posted
Work with the phobias of your partner?
DeviantInside
Posted
Ok first thoughts… anticipation is a wonderful tool. You can build up something otherwise innocuous into something with deep impact purely by planting a seed and playing on that over a period of time. Especially when done in a vanilla scenario when they know it won’t happen and when no one else knows what is happening. It will play on the mind. And the more subtle queues the more they won’t be able to think of something else. Similarly non extreme *** but prolonged or repetitive things build up over time. Obviously everyone is different and how it is applied but my experience is that the principles work wonders.
Posted
2 hours ago, Lucalus said:

Work with the phobias of your partner?

No harm, but I'm not bringing moths into the bedroom lol

DeviantInside
Posted
Can I just say, from a mental health perspective, working with phobias or trauma is NOT something you should play upon. Unless you have been trained and know what you are doing please stay clear of anything that could cause mental harm. And anyone that has been trained would be looking to help in these areas rather than play upon them.
Posted
6 minutes ago, DeviantInside said:

Can I just say, from a mental health perspective, working with phobias or trauma is NOT something you should play upon. Unless you have been trained and know what you are doing please stay clear of anything that could cause mental harm. And anyone that has been trained would be looking to help in these areas rather than play upon them.

I agree which is why i won't ever go down the gaslighting route someone suggested. 

Besides that moths are the only thing my partner ***s and I am not bringing a moth in to the bedroom haha. But i agree with you entirely. xx

Posted
Teasing and denial… make them beg.
Posted
Or make them cum repeatedly or edge repeatedly till they beg to stop or cum :) tbf the former can get get ***ful.
Posted
There is a traumatic event associated with moths?