Describe your ideal partner

Expheus

Posted (edited)

Hello all, hope you are all having an amazing day out in the summer heat. I'm fairly new to power play relationships and I am interesting in what you all think of when imagining your perfect partner. Let's pretend, for example, you having an erotic dream of your wildest fantasy. What would your partner look like? How would they act towards you? How would they act outside of any sexual activity? Where would the perfect setting be? Feel free to add anything important or leave out what isn't really an issue. I am looking forward to seeing all of your replies. 

Jordan~

Edited by Expheus
Posted
Tall dark handsome, some muscles, light colored eyes, and sexy smile. They would be nice, funny, tough, flirty, yet joke around with me alot, be dominantly respectful and adoring in public to where all the others envied the relationship.. enjoy eye candy on their arm and not be jealous to where your hot babe feels like she can not be herself or dress sexy for you... you would enjoy her beauty and be thankful she was on your arm... look at her across the room and just simply smile knowing what you two will do when you leave.....hang out in nice bars... maybe dance a bit.... hang at the beach..... any place we just enjoyed for that moment... daily would be different... experiement different places together out and for sexual experiences.... outside daytime sex is hot...... must be able to be loud or have a gag of some sorts to keep me quiet... that is a start
Posted

Tall, likes a lot of sex, can cook, picks up after himself, makes me the centre of his world, is into all the things i like or most of them, is open to experimenting, has got his shit together, isn't much hassle, gives me alone time regular, has a pet dog.

Posted
7 hours ago, 3SumQueen said:

Tall, likes a lot of sex, can cook, picks up after himself, makes me the centre of his world, is into all the things i like or most of them, is open to experimenting, has got his shit together, isn't much hassle, gives me alone time regular, has a pet dog.

that's me, lol.

Posted
  • Dominant/Soft Dominant/Switch
  • Switch 20 - 28 years old
  • Dominant/Soft Dominant 25 - 35 years old
  • Good sense of humor
  • Trustworthy
  • Confidence within their selves
  • Open to spending time outside of the bedroom
  • Interesting to talk to and can hold a conversation
  • Independent (In life, not in the relationship of course.)
  • Spontaneous and full of surprises
  • Not afraid to push me to my limits
  • Shows interest in the decisions I make in life and the direction my life is going
  • Allows me to support them and give support in return
  • Is open to exploring new activities and suggesting new activities
  • Isn't afraid to challenge me if I am stepping out of line
  • Can admit when they are in the wrong

This is the structure of somebody I'd be looking for in a long-term BDSM relationship.

Posted
On 6/30/2019 at 7:46 AM, wilkie said:

that's me, lol.

Probably :)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Male,Female,Dominant and preferably both at the same time using and abusing me indoors or out.Me naked or wearing latex.My ***ors forcing me into feminization through whipping,bondage,anal ***,ws,face sitting and any other act they choose.Id like prolonged ***,at least a weekend to start and maybe eventually 24/7.Please take me out of the vanilla world one into one i can be a full time submissive.

Posted
4 hours ago, Ian-7253 said:

Male,Female,Dominant and preferably both at the same time using and abusing me indoors or out.Me naked or wearing latex.My ***ors forcing me into feminization through whipping,bondage,anal ***,ws,face sitting and any other act they choose.Id like prolonged ***,at least a weekend to start and maybe eventually 24/7.Please take me out of the vanilla world one into one i can be a full time submissive.

now that sounds a commitment,

wantdominantwoman
Posted

Appearance

My ideal partner would be 6 foot tall, good body weight but not fat (180 - 200 pounds), thick body structure, pretty face, shoulder length hair, big breasts.

Attitude

I strictly dominant, knows what she wants, and how to get it, even a little selfish at times, but also has a desire to please me and satisfy my needs. I would want her to be very strong and easily pin me while wrestling, also laugh and taunt me as I can't escape. Friendly, caring, and bubbly personality. Also a willingness to explore a lot of activities.