Just a question….

de****

Posted
Not sure where to post this really….. I have a question about age.

What percentage of males prefer an older woman as their sub within a relationship/dynamic?
I get approached a lot by guys younger than me, from 20 -45 and I was wondering if other mature ladies/subs had this?
TheKinkyViking
Posted
Age has never bothered me personally. Currently in a dynamic with an older lady I met on here and having the best time👌
Posted
I'll usually go for older dom, or younger sub
Posted
Older chicks tend to play it off that's my experience
Posted
I certainly enjoy sub/little of my age range, and it definitely intrigued my dominance as to whether I could mentally dominate someone older than me and if they would see past being older and offer their submission.
Posted
Age preference is that what attracts sometimes perhaps, or for me it is more about the person, age is not always even a secondary consideration generally, imagine all the fun or more if you passed on someone for age only, too high a cost in my book !
Posted
I think, and I mean this with the greatest of respect to you OP, that there are a lot of male profiles who aren't fussed about age, not because they genuinely prefer older women, but because they'll message any profile in the (often vain) hope of getting a response.
Now that's not all male profiles of course and there are probably some who do have a genuine preference for older - but there are a significant enough number who will message just anyone and probably don't even look at things like age or profile text etc before hitting the message button.
If you prefer not to get messages from younger men you can set filters to prevent them messaging.
Posted

There comes a point when most women are younger (particularly on here), not a lot I can do about that, nor make myself any taller🤔

People age at different rates and all have different interests. Whether older or younger, if it works go for it. I'd be more worried about whether you liked them or not.

sissyslave166
Posted
I relation to your question I prefer a older/same age do or Mistress, for experience, knowledge and fange of kinks,, that is not to say I wouldn't encourage or speak to younger 30 upwards as friends or something more
And this is by no way a attack or dig at younger Doms/Mistresses just a preference
Posted
Yes we love having older women in any role
Posted
Thankyou all for your answers,thoughts and opinions. It’s not that I don’t or won’t talk to a younger guy, I just feel that they wouldn’t understand what I have going on in my life. Younger subs tend not to have as many responsibilities or commitments to family as me and it’s frustrating that they won’t even try. I know that this limits my experience but it’s not something I can help.
Posted
You would be surprised but you are correct in most cases can’t think with anything but their dicks
Posted
Yes!! I get a lot of realllly young guys messaging me. It’s flattering but at the same time, if you’re not even in your 30’s yet, I’m not liable to feel like you’re emotionally mature enough to be my Dom. I’m sure there can be extenuating circumstances, it’s just a mental thing for me.
Posted
I just joined a couple of days ago - I’m a 43 year old sub. Have been inundated with younger men - much to my surprise
Posted
I’ve had the same thing. I’m 52 and have had a 32 hmu for a while. He says he likes older women bc they are mature and know what they want? Lol
Posted
Guy love older subs my Ho my! Nikks ya some guy like that as long as they want the same as you.
Posted
I have heard it a lot that younger guys like older women because they know what they like and have more confidence usually in that way. I've had younger guys interested but it's not for me x
Posted
5 hours ago, Firefox_ said:

I have heard it a lot that younger guys like older women because they know what they like and have more confidence usually in that way. I've had younger guys interested but it's not for me x

your pics do vary from adorable little to milf ngl

Posted
For me it's all about what's in someone's bio, pics and chat in terms of attraction and connection