Is this a queer friendly site?

Bu****

Posted
Another problem I find is when I do find a woman to connect with. She's normally on the other side of the world lol
Posted
Yesterday at 12:17 PM, Arcticrose85 said:
Another problem I find is when I do find a woman to connect with. She's normally on the other side of the world lol

That, or looking for a third lol

Posted
12 hours ago, Yas_H said:

That, or looking for a third lol

It's going to be even harder when we start looking for a 4th woman lol

Posted

oh god... the looking for a third thing... Shame to hear its common in the kink world too. Thought that was more a problem on the dating and poly world. oh goodie.. :sweat:

Posted
1 hour ago, BubblesGirl said:

oh god... the looking for a third thing... Shame to hear its common in the kink world too. Thought that was more a problem on the dating and poly world. oh goodie.. 

Unfortunately it's all too common here as well :( and I'd like to change my answer to this is not queer friendly 😭 a man started spam liking all of my photos earlier, sent a gift, was going out of his way to interact. So I messaged to say my profile clearly states I'm gay. The r*pey c*nt had the audacity to say that just because I'm gay doesn't mean he can't interact with me because he's straight and likes women?? One more incident away from leaving this app altogether, we need one that is for girls /NB people only, no men

Posted
The app only having three queer orientation options (straight, gay, bi) was immediately sus. Also the relationship style options need work…
Posted
I was just wondering this as well ahhh
Posted
From the looks of jt j would say not which makes me sad because I’m totally gay
Posted
Gender allows for cis/trans/non-binary and so does the preferences (what you are looking for) so I wouldn't say it's not accessable for queer oriented people
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Allowing some queer options for gender and preferences is not the same as being queer friendly. I would say this app isn’t queer friendly.
Posted
8 hours ago, Deleted profile said:
Allowing some queer options for gender and preferences is not the same as being queer friendly. I would say this app isn’t queer friendly.

Couldn't agree more!

Posted
I agree ! Not Lesbian friendly enough or Queer,trans etc. love you all !🌈LOVE ! & KINDNESS & FAIRNESS !! 💋💋NEEDED HERE. 🥰
Posted
Yeah I noticed a lot of guys looking at my profile but not enough woman 😣
Posted
I’m VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH FETLIFE ! I WANT WOMEN !! (NOT MEN !!! NO ONE EVER IN MY AREA !! HVe contacted Fetlife for help !! There is still NO RESPONSE !!! 😡I AM DISGUSTED !! I tried 2 times to chat, people have been very RUDE & JUDGEMENTAL !! & BLOCKED ME !! They should of just ended conversation ! I just wanted to maybe try & be chat friends only ! & that’s all !!! A friend told me it’s a good site where you can be yourself ! I DON’T SEE THAT HERE !! 😡 They keep wanting me to upgrade, ha !! NO !!!!!!
Posted
Yes , I relate 🙄 i haven’t met people because I haven’t found any interests because I’m getting creepy guys majority .
Posted
Fet is definitely majority straight people but j have met some queer folks, especially other trans and nonbinary people. Of course, I am a trans woman myself, so maybe that draws other trans people too me. We gotta stick together you know.
Posted
Is there a way to set it so only women and non binary folks can see my profile? It seems there have only been guys viewing it, and I’m not into men.
  • 4 months later...
Posted
August 24, 2023, subbyandloving said:
Is there a way to set it so only women and non binary folks can see my profile? It seems there have only been guys viewing it, and I’m not into men.

I'm having the same issue, men viewing my profile and sending gifts. I don't know how much clearer I need to be that I'm a lesbian!!

Posted
Unfortunately I don’t think so, considering on at least a couple of occasions, the recommended matches here have been winning who clearly say they’re not interested in guys. Honestly some folks just don’t read. 
Posted
Well I just arrived and haven’t taken a good look around.
Posted
Queer, transmasc, only interested in queer afabs. So are you folks reporting that you’re being matched with the straights?
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
July 18, 2023, Arcticrose85 said:

I'm not 🤣😂🤣

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
It's so rough because I have the triple combo of being nonbinary, intersex, and bisexual which are things that are often misunderstood and get fetishized for- and sometimes ignored. Because I'm not cis, perisex, or even a binary trans person. I keep seeing photos of people I'd match off of based on looks (in fet) and it's 90% cishet men and then I just close the app and go to my discord genderqueer friends instead 🙃 I should put t4t in my bio if it's not already there. I don't like the tme/tma debate because it divides the trans community and it also doesn't fit my experiences as a 2spirit intersex person. I've IDd as a trans person for 11 years and I mostly just date other nonbinary people now, it's my primary attraction and it feels safer and easier for myself. I quit dating cis men years ago, and I haven't found a cis female partner I've wanted to date in recent years. I've got some lowkey ldr polycule stuff with other enbies and it feels pretty good and low-pressure. I have a lot of cptsd, especially around sex and relationships so having low commitment partners has been easier to deal with because I can easily cut it if it's triggering too much. I'm hoping to be able to commit more in the future but this feels comfy for all parties involved rn so I'm happy with it.