Training day (5 and final)

Posted
"What the fuck did you just say?" he slaps me across the face. "What did you call me, you little horny brat?" "I called you nothing, Sir!" I pant out. "That's right, and what should you call me?" I suddenly remember something that was mentioned in the Training Day leaflet: always address your Master as Master or Sir, or punishment will be immediate. "Thank you, Sir!" I cry out. "That's better, you little horny cum-slut. Because you made a mistake, no orgasm for you today. And if you feel horny or anxious, just think about what you've done. What do you say to that?" Without hesitation this time, I pant "Yes Sir, thank you Sir, you are very wise and kind, Sir!"

"That's right, I am indeed..." says the Master and as I start sucking his cock more rapidly, he pumps it into my mouth and at long last comes very extensively, pumping long gobs of sperm into my mouth. He retreats, pats me on the head, and tells me to get up and join the others, by the wall... As I get up, my mouth full of cum and my ass still stretched by the butt plug, my clit swollen and my pussy horny and aching, I see a row of six female and four male slaves who have been watching the proceedings lined up to the side. They all look uncomfortably horny, and seem to be trying to constrain themselves: but two guards with bullwhips are standing nearby so it seems they can't try anything.

It's going to be a long weekend...
Posted
You write very good stories I really enjoy them. Keep up the good work.