Large Object Insertions and Fisting

FetishKing69

FetishKing69
Posted

I absolutely adore training/stretching women's holes with large toys and fisting. It is so satisfying seeing a women really push their limits and the orgasmic pleasure they receive from it :pussy::cock::wdrops:  That feeling of their wet pussy or asshole wrapping around your hand and the noise it makes is such a turn on. 

Has anyone used the "Tuna Can Jerry Legendary Custom Dildo?"...it's huge and on the top of my list to try with someone.

What are everyones favourite toys, objects or experiences with this?

Posted
I am with you on the fisting. As objects. There are 2 that I enjoy using. Wooden baseball bats and wooden billy clubs. Using these items give me that power satisfaction that we as dominants enjoy
FetishKing69
Posted
1 minute ago, kymike said:

I am with you on the fisting. As objects. There are 2 that I enjoy using. Wooden baseball bats and wooden billy clubs. Using these items give me that power satisfaction that we as dominants enjoy

Ye I have been wanting to try the baseball bat idea....Will check out the billy clubs too so thanks for the ideas. 

Posted
On the bill clubs. I get the thumper from any truck stop. It’s perfect for anal work
FetishKing69
Posted
Just now, kymike said:

On the bill clubs. I get the thumper from any truck stop. It’s perfect for anal work

Cool sounds like our UK equivalent of a rounders bat

Posted
Like your style… I’m very similar! Large toys are good, but I’m also into using random objects… especially if she’s been a bad girl. Watching her trying to devour a flat edge (like a large can) is very satisfying
Posted
As a *** I would use bowling pins on the "old" ladies. Now, my hand/fist is big enough for one hole, two hands for both is great.
Posted
I have the tuna can xxxl, and will have the legendary soon.. as the xxxl isn’t a challenge anymore.. but the legendary is actually realllllllly big.. no woman will ever take that. As they don’t like to stretch that far. Most woman I fisted like fist size toys. And plugs a bit bigger. But the tuna cans xxl or bigger will be to big for them.
Posted
Wich random objects u use more? Send some ideas?
Posted
7 hours ago, assmaster1983 said:
I have the tuna can xxxl, and will have the legendary soon.. as the xxxl isn’t a challenge anymore.. but the legendary is actually realllllllly big.. no woman will ever take that. As they don’t like to stretch that far. Most woman I fisted like fist size toys. And plugs a bit bigger. But the tuna cans xxl or bigger will be to big for them.

Are you familiar with siswet? Could be a lead. 🤔

FetishKing69
Posted
Ye I do know her work she is amazing. Bit far away though.
Posted
Yes I actually live in the same place/city she lives.
FetishKing69
Posted
17 hours ago, assmaster1983 said:

Yes I actually live in the same place/city she lives.

Thats awesome...well if she ever came to the UK be ace to do something with her. 

Posted
So where are the ladies that like this as much as we do?
Posted
They don’t react on this.. because they will be mobbed by a 1000 guys.. you need to find them