What are your favorite bondage things to do?

Posted
Curious what your favorite bondage experience has been, or an experience you really wanna have!
Posted
I have a real fantasy of catching a sub masturbating and teaching them it isn’t allowed without me…
Posted
in a ***d feminisation/bondage session the domme called my bumhole a pussy or sissy pussy cant remember now, it made.an impression on me and got me into sissyfication 😊
Posted
My fave is also the simplest. A pair of cuffs, applied during final negotiations. She recalls her safewords and I click them together behind her back. She's pretty much *** and the scene begins. A powerful symbolism and effective restraint.
Posted
Bondage is a art to take a submissive and to bound her to herself softly and sensually. It’s the passion the care of each knot. It puts your submissive in the right mindset for what ever you have planed for her
Posted

I haven't yet done much in the bondage department, so simply getting more acquainted with rope bondage is among my top wishes.

But I've done a bit with cuffs, and my favourite thing is to have my partner standing back against the door with their hands cuffed above their head and make them orgasm over and over untill they have to stop me.

I enjoy watching their struggle as their legs threaten to give in. When they get too wobbly, I'll put an arm around my partner to support them, and I get a huge kick from feeling them get heavier and heavier in my embrace as the remaining strength leaves their legs. There's also something incredibly arousing about my partner's *** from having their juices running down their legs and pooling on the floor underneath them. Finally, the sight of them wobbling or even crawling on to the bed afterwards is really lovely

I'd love to add ropes to the ***d orgasm play. I imagine starting with a bondage session, slowly and sensually tying them up and getting them out of their mind and into their body with the sensations of the ropes, locking them in a position in which they're unable to resist and then finally throwing them repeatedly over the orgasmic edge. That sounds nice.