Do socks and slides turn you on

Dirtysocklover

Dirtysocklover
Posted

Over the past few years one of the footwear combos that always gets me is slides and socks specifically one girl who wore champion slides with white and pink ankle socks. Am I the only one who thinks socks and slides can be sexy?

Posted
They are the worst combination of clothing. The modern-day sandals and socks.
Posted
Can we not kink shame or tell someone their kinks are less than ideal. It's individual to all of us.
It's not the worst combination, nor should items "NEVER" be worm together.
It's what he likes.

Everyone has soemthing and it's perfectly acceptable what we find attractive, what turns us on and what looks good. All subjective.
Posted
There is no shaming his kink, there is asking peoples opinions on them and getting those opinions as a response
Posted
2 hours ago, Jimart said:

They are the worst combination of clothing. The modern-day sandals and socks.

They literally are socks and sandals and if you don't like it don't wear it. Simple.

Posted
20 minutes ago, Jimart said:

There is no shaming his kink, there is asking peoples opinions on them and getting those opinions as a response

Actually no.

The op asked if anyone else is also into people wearing socks with slides. There were zero requests for anyone's opinions on fashion choices or anything else. So if you don't feel the same as the op there's no need to respond. 

Posted

Literally no one asked for anyone's opinion on the fashion choices of other people. Why do you care what someone else chooses to wear? How does it actually affect you in any way? It doesn't. 

There are legit reasons for wearing socks and slides. See, old people, people with injuries or handicaps, it's super f'ing convenient and easy. Just because they want to, is a legit reason. 

Posted
14 minutes ago, ThaliaVirago said:

Literally no one asked for anyone's opinion on the fashion choices of other people. Why do you care what someone else chooses to wear? How does it actually affect you in any way? It doesn't. 

There are legit reasons for wearing socks and slides. See, old people, people with injuries or handicaps, it's super f'ing convenient and easy. Just because they want to, is a legit reason. 

Why do you care what someone's opinion on a what someone else wears and if they find them attractive or not? How does that affect you in any way? It doesn't.

Wow, I never realised people have legitimate reasons for wearing them....

I don't care if the op finds them attractive, that's his view. And by all means, you do you, dude. I applauded you for being you.

I didn't realise we shame people for not finding things hot. The world isn't allowed to not like things anymore.

Posted (edited)

@JimartYou're totally allowed to not like things. 

Being shitty about it is the issue

Edited by ThaliaVirago
Posted
That's the great thing about the Internet, you will always read something in your point of view.

You've never met me, you've never had a conversation with me. So you will never know if I'm being shitty or not.

So take your judgemental view of me and keep it to yourself.
Posted
I personally rock this look. it's very 90s, very anime/Japanese fashion vibes. super trending styles. idk maybe some people have been under their olden day rocks for too long. xx
Posted (edited)
On 8/11/2023 at 5:10 PM, Jimart said:

That's the great thing about the Internet, you will always read something in your point of view.

You've never met me, you've never had a conversation with me. So you will never know if I'm being shitty or not.

So take your judgemental view of me and keep it to yourself.

I don't need to know you or to have met you. If your own words aren't an accurate representation of who you feel you are, maybe you should choose different words. 

Kinda funny that you're accusing anyone else of being judgemental. 

Edited by ThaliaVirago
Posted
On 8/11/2023 at 6:54 PM, Jeneral_Whore said:

Can we not kink shame or tell someone their kinks are less than ideal. It's individual to all of us.
It's not the worst combination, nor should items "NEVER" be worm together.
It's what he likes.

Everyone has soemthing and it's perfectly acceptable what we find attractive, what turns us on and what looks good. All subjective.

If you proffer an opinion on a public forum then you are open to have people differ.

That's the idea of a forum, to discuss & if people are not allowed to have differening opinions then there is no reason to take part.

FWIW, (& IMHO) the footwear being discussed are mules, not slides & I think that wearing socks with them is funny.

Posted
3 hours ago, TrampledRug said:

If you proffer an opinion on a public forum then you are open to have people differ.

That's the idea of a forum, to discuss & if people are not allowed to have differening opinions then there is no reason to take part.

FWIW, (& IMHO) the footwear being discussed are mules, not slides & I think that wearing socks with them is funny.

Totally get your point,  however people are telling him that this is the worst combo,  that these should never be worn together etc.. 

Imagine how he feels when he sees people tell him his fetish is bad/wrong/whatever.

There are times fetishes aren't for me, either I don't comment or I leave something that acknowledges its for them whilst not for me. 

I was raised that if I had nothing nice to say, say nothing. Including people's choices. I'd never tell someone the hair style they like is wrong and the worst out there and that people shouldn't have it. Same goes with fetishes. We are all different. 

Posted
13 hours ago, TrampledRug said:

so of course differing opinions is valid - but for example if someone says "this is my fetish" and it's not yours, then someone doesn't have to be "ewww gross" because none of us would like that if a partner or friend or whoever did it to us.

this whole thread wasn't meant for an academic discussion on the pros and cons it was "I like this, does anyone else" folk can say "not my jam" without being rude if they're not into it. Or can, just say nothing at all. 

Posted
15 hours ago, TrampledRug said:

I'm pretty sure the OP knows exactly what type of shoe they're talking about, which definitely isn't a mule. Two totally different things. 

Posted
38 minutes ago, ThaliaVirago said:

I'm pretty sure the OP knows exactly what type of shoe they're talking about, which definitely isn't a mule. Two totally different things. 

In the UK open(ish) footwear that slips on are called mules, so they are the same thing.

I am in the UK where they are called mules.

Posted

Mules and Slides are two different type of footwear.  Even in the UK. 

Posted

I think... can we get back to talking if people are into this rather than

a) Any form of kink shaming

b) discussions about two very clearly different types of footwear

thanks for co-operation 

welshslaveboy
Posted

They are awful, and they are frustrating, so close to being able to see if the wearer's feet are cute or not!

• 1 month later...
Posted
Small bare feet in flats is such a turn on, especially if your nails are ***ted. Added bonus for the rings on your toes too. So cute.