GET READY FOR A KINKY DATE 👗

br****

Posted
Self respect,hydration,self motivation,a pre discussion on safe words,inform one another of any triggers,confidence and to look your best😌 I can always provide more info if needed.
Posted
Brush your teeth, hair

Do some yoga relaxation breathing exercises - if you get anxious, keep breathing.

Go over the limits and make sure you are clear in your understanding and theirs.

Do you need toys?
Pack them.

Do you have a Safe contact set up?

A friend who knows where you are going and did you set up a check in time?

Posted
Other than the obvious cleaning up, which sadly, some don't. Make sure all batteries are charged, consumable are stocked up and there's always a last minute trip to the toy store.
Posted
I’m about to meet a new sub for the very first time.. I have manscaped, trimmed and filed my finger nails. The toys have been sanitised and batteries recharged. I’ve selected my clothing suitable for the occasion and location. It is intended to be a meet up and if we qqconnect have oral sex. But I’ve also made sure to have a new pack of condoms and lubricant packed in the toy bag…… you can never be too safe nor know for certain that things will stop where intended. There are blankets packed in the car and we have both left info with trusted friends and set reporting times.
Especially on a first date you need to have prepared for any eventuality
BrokenCollar
Posted
Listen to your favorite playlist on your way over. Remember who you are and what you want. And promise yourself not to settle for anything less than what you deserve. If you aren't smiling or laughing within the first 10 minutes, BAIL.
Posted
Trust, mutual respect, and consent. Also protection.
Posted
Let a trusted friend know, have a safe call, make your own way there and back to meeting in public place,
Posted
Most important thing, always remind yourself you can pull out at any time. This is a first date, there is no commitment here, you only have to go as far and as fast as you want to, and your only obligation is to respect that the person you are meeting can also pull out at any time as well.
Posted
I'm new and seems like it is all excellent tips
Posted
Great kinky sex can turn into a life-long relationship. The trust is almost immeasurable.
Posted
Well depending on the dynamic I am a switch. However, I like to shave my genital area. And undercarriage. Take a long healthy clean shower, and wear deodorant, and some good cologne, I like smelling good as a male, this is very important I have found. If nits something casual I dress casual, if it's just a beach date, likewise. If we are planning on playtime I'll gather what toys I thinkninwill need. And possibly wear some faux leather undies or possibly a bikini,
Posted
Be transparent about what is going to happen. Example i had this girl come over I told her that when we met instead of a handshake or hug i was going to grab her tits and grope her. I let her know so she wouldn’t freak out and get scared
Posted
I tend to agree with a lot that’s been said here. I would like to address the nervous part of the prompt. It’s perfectly natural to be nervous no matter how experienced you are and can manage it.
As part of the important communication especially right before meeting up in whatever way, just talk about about the nerves. Get it out in the open. Talk about what makes you nervous and how you might act, and what can we do to calm things down. For example, I might sweat a bit especially when I am working hard to tie your sexy ass up and put it to good use 🍑👋
Then build in some comfort layers for when you meet in whatever way that is. For first BDSM meeting, if the comfort and trust is there, I think blindfolds/eye binders are great to take the pressure off both parties. Personally I don’t like someone watching me fumble around trying to figure out how to make some new environment work properly 😂
Posted
Just be yourself but take her in and be interested in her 
Posted
Jerk off! Always Jerk off first.
Posted
August 16, Ultraclassicone said:
I'm new and seems like it is all excellent tips

Me too!!

Posted
August 16, AnyoneForRealHere said:
I tend to agree with a lot that’s been said here. I would like to address the nervous part of the prompt. It’s perfectly natural to be nervous no matter how experienced you are and can manage it.
As part of the important communication especially right before meeting up in whatever way, just talk about about the nerves. Get it out in the open. Talk about what makes you nervous and how you might act, and what can we do to calm things down. For example, I might sweat a bit especially when I am working hard to tie your sexy ass up and put it to good use 🍑👋
Then build in some comfort layers for when you meet in whatever way that is. For first BDSM meeting, if the comfort and trust is there, I think blindfolds/eye binders are great to take the pressure off both parties. Personally I don’t like someone watching me fumble around trying to figure out how to make some new environment work properly 😂

Hahaha sense of humor is refreshing