Punishment for a Brat

De****

Posted
My bratty mouth had been running for days. Master gave me a few stern looks, but nothing more. I starting to wonder if he could handle taming my bratty ways. Saturday morning, Master told he had a present for me. He reached under the bed and pulled out a long leash. He attached one end to my collar and one to to the bed frame. He told me it was just long enough to restrict me to the bedroom. Without preamble, he roughly started fucking my pussy. His hands bruised my ass, and when I begged him to let me cum he pulled out. He got off the bed, dressed, and looked back at me. He chuckled lightly “you really thought I was gonna tolerate your bratty ways? You’re gonna have a long day kitten.” Then he left the room. An hour later he came back with food, water, and coffee. After he put them on the nightstand he pushed my thighs open and started eating my wet pussy. When I was ready to burst he started to pull away. I tried to hold his head down with my thighs, but he ripped them away easily. “This is your reckoning, kitten. Let’s see if we can tame that smart mouth.” He smiled and left the room. It went on like this all day. Coming in and edging me with his cock, fingers, mouth. When I was close to bursting he could carelessly walk away. All day he left me frustrated and chained in the bedroom. Nothing but a toy for his entertainment. A slave for his pleasure. By evening I was feral. When he came in I was pacing on all fours like a lioness in her den. I pulled him down on the bed and tried to ride his hard cock. He held me at bay with one hand. I hissed in his face. Then he flipped me on my back, growled so loud it reverberated through the room. He clenched his jaws on my throat. Not hurting me, but letting me know he could tear me apart. He fingered my pussy until I was at the edge, then he took his wet hand and slapped my face. “I know your trying so hard to fight. Kitten, I’m only trying not to hurt you too bad while I restrain you. That’s because you’re a weak, dirty little slut. You could never control your master. I would suggest you work on your attitude if you want to end your punishment.” When he came back I was completely obedient. I demurely took his dick at command. When he asked if I wanted to cum I begged. He smiled at me and whispered in my ear “no.” He pushed my face in the pillow, used my pussy juice to lube my ass, and fucked it. His hot cum came pouring out of my ass down my thighs. He reached around and took off my collar. “Bed time kitten, maybe you’ll be a good girl tomorrow.” I curled up next to him, and my thighs and pussy were burning for release. My body was ***ed by a day of edging. Physically it was misery to lay obediently with my head on his chest. Mentally, emotionally, internally I felt nothing but bliss. Even with my leash taken off I felt more chained than ever, and there is nothing more I could ask for.
Posted
That was amazing 🤩 and that’s because I know it to be the real deal! 😈