Lost and unknown what to do

Posted
So I’ve just left a relationship and I’ve never been alone or just had someone just for some fun how do people deal with being alone and having nobody I don’t want a relationship with anyone apart from the person I love so much I just don’t know what to do anyadivce
Posted
Being single does not mean you don’t have anyone. Unless you were in a relationship with someone who made you cut ties with friends and family. If that’s what happened, then I’m truly sorry, but if they were your real friends and family, then they never really left. Ending a relationship is never easy but you will heal from the ***. Find a therapist and work through this. Learn a new skill or find a hobby. Volunteer for a non profit. If you can afford to go bad to school, take a class online or at community college in a subject that’s always interested you. Be comfortable in your own skin. It will take time but it will get easier to heal before you know it.
Posted
Date yourself and spoil yourself get to love yourself
Posted
It will take some time. Just go out talk to people or dedicate time to yourself. Pick up a hobby or hit the gym
Posted
If you've literally just left the relationship, it will still be raw so give yourself some time to heal and decide what you want for yourself in future.
It's obvious you still have some very deep feelings for the person so jumping into another relationship would be the wrong thing to do right now anyway - and that probably includes anything more casual.
Purple_Rabbit
Posted
literally do nothing, it what im doing ;) but now the feelings are moving to the side, create tasks in you're life, have fun, think of you, for instance, for me, I work 7 days a week and at the same time, i'm building up my garden, while still interested in my hobbies that is collecting, so im on ebay , in evening after i've worked and gardened, not a woman in site, this is the time for your self, now do the same. well same as in , do what you are interested in, if that is pc games or sewing or work outs at gym etc, :) you be fine, i've survived ... kinda , 3 months for me , still in my mind of course, but it's like an echo, just ignore the echo talking in your head. she gone, messaging her isn't going help so don't you dare do that, she left you, because she don't want you, so why would she wanna suddenly talk, maybe you're ex will message you in aprox tomorrow or in 6 months or never, who knows, just focus on what you need to do in life, to create you're life better.
Posted
Start with loving yourself. When your reathy and at your own speed. There nothing wrong with being alone. But being lonely is heard. Make friends Strat at Hobbies that peak, your interest it’s going to be all right
Posted
Time is the only way of healing deep scares such deep emotion
Posted
It sucks. Time.. Faith.. Hope.. Be Occupied.. Social connections elsewhere.
Posted
The best feeling is when you enjoy your own company the most. Then you can see clearly through people bullshit and who to let in your life, friends or partner.
Posted
20 yrs marriage 3 kids then alone. 1 year alone 1 year of fun now alone
Posted
It sounds like what you're saying is that you don't know how to be happy all by yourself. You use other people to fill in your perceived lack. I get it. I have spent a lot of time there. You need to spend some time alone and get to know and like yourself before you jump back into the dating pool. You'll be happier in the long run.
Posted
Working on the same thing right now bro. Get some therapy. She/he is not what is missing. It's self love.
Posted
Take the time to process your emotions. There's no need to face the world when you're barely keeping it together. Do not suppress, just let it out until you're clear-headed. From there, take the positives moving forward and try to learn anything that can make you a better person from that experience. Then start doing things that make you proud of the person you see in the mirror. You can't expect to love someone if you don't first love yourself. If you don't know who that is, then start breaching your comfort zone. Expand your horizons and experience what the world has to offer but always live in the moment. Don't fixate on the future or dwell in the past because you will cheat yourself from the here and now. You're not alone, you're just walking the path that many others before and after you have walked. Time heals all wounds but the scars remind us of who we are. You got this my friend, you're much stronger than you think. 🤟
Posted
Don't rush into anything take your time to find yourself and what makes you happy then start to put the feelers out to see if you can find someone with the same goals be that long or short.
Posted
Recently widowed and have the same issues? Don't know what to do?
Posted
This the best time ever to work on and develop self love! Developing self love will improve all aspects of your life and it's most easily done when someone is single.
Posted
Thank you all for ur help and support it’s gonna be a long road but I will try
Posted
You take time to heal and build up your self !
Posted
Hobbies help. Find some things you like doing. It’s good to learn to enjoy being alone
Posted
I’ve actually been alone since COVID and kinda got used to it or can say I know certain things about myself very well…but we should all be comfortable with being alone a significant other should enrich or bring out better but definitely not make us complete … weirdgorl is right done what you like doing what makes you complete as a person