A bimbo? In a gangbang? Unbelievable!

Posted

You know what's so funny? Everything! 😂😂 That's because you're totally cock-drunk right now, silly! 😘🥵💦

Oh my god, is that fake eyelash coming off? That's because you had too much of a good thing, you know 😉 Here, let me scoop some cum off it, lighten your load~ 👅 slurp slurp gulp Teehee!

Did you drink too much too fast? Can you remember the last time you had something to eat? 😟🥺 Nevermind, it was thirty seconds ago! 🥴😂 It was a dick sandwich -- scratch that, you had the whole buffet -- and girl it was Y U M M Y 🥵 🥪🥖🍆🙈

And I guess you were part of the sandwich! There was dick above you, dick below you, dick behind you and in front of you... 🤔😱 it was a realllly well-stuffed sandwich 🌯 Airtight!! 😳😵🦃

Did you like it? The all you can suck buffet? 🥘🥙🍛🍲 The all you can fuck, all you can nut, all night long, endless schlong, who-knows-how-many-courses meal, appetizers, desserts and drinks included deal?

But metaphors are so complicated for your ditzy, cummed out, cummed-on little head right now! 🤯😵👻 Like, are all these men the chefs making you cream eclaires, or the diners eating you out, or your food? 👨‍🍳🤷‍♂️🍽 I mean, they were yummy....SO yummy, like, yum.

But so are you. You're the yummiest. I mean, you've gotta be, you're covered in the yummiest thing in the whole wide world, like, an ocean of it! 💦👻 You're, like, the P.S. deli resistance, the Cutie Ass. You're like, the cake. Get it? Because you're covered in frosting, silly! 😂😂👻

That, and because everyone here wants a piece of you, and it looks like they're not done yet...

Anyways have fun babe, I'll be back in an hour or seven!!! Call if you need anything, baby wipes and towels are over there if your hair gets caked stiff 😉😘😚💋👋

Posted

It should've come with your Hogwarts letter 👀

Posted
I'm just here for the Deli Resistance.. the cheese counter has been dictating our lives for too long.. it's time to fight back!! Join the fight brothers and ***s!!💪😂