I just want to ask something

si****

Posted
Hello everybody, i just want to ask a little thing. Im new to this lifestyle, but i tried scene with pro domme before.
So is bdsm lifestyle always have to tribute first ? I want to try finding a partner without any payment at all, ofc i can buy some little things later as we know each other more like a vanilla date, but do subs always have to tribute first before knowing the master/mistress? Like is it some kind of rule in this lifestyle?
Sorry for my bad english and im just asking to know more about this thing.
Posted

I know some of this is a hot topic - but can we all answer the OP respectfully without using it as a basis to bash 'findoms scammers etc' 

incidentally - on this site, users should not be asking for a tribute unless they have a Dominatrix account. If someone asks you for one, end the conversation and hit 'report' thank you.

Posted

Pro Dommes and a lot who offer some form of online interaction will ask for a tribute.  This will also usually involve either a deposit (for in person meets) or payment up front (for online play/interaction) - that is normal.

Outside of that - no you wouldn't be expected to tribute first.  Although, if it's in person - in a bar, buying  a drink is a good icebreaker 

Posted
If about pro domme i know the rules, so i think its normal. But lot of non pro domme usually want *** to continue, honestly from lot of people i chat all of them wants *** (that was reply to me), thats why i thought its something normal, glad i ask first here hahah. Anyway thank you for answering i really apreciate 🙏🙏
Posted

yeah, tying in with the mod note above - it's not permitted on this site anyway

but if someone outside a pro is asking for cash/tribute then : at best, there's a miscommunication about what you both want - and - at worst, sadly they may be trying to scam people 

Posted
I see, im actually searching for a partner in here.
Damn scam is the worst, hate those scammers. I really hope nobody get scammed
Posted
Yeah my man, you have to be careful about your wallet on any dating sight. If someone asks for *** or starts talking about Cryptocurrency. Just leave the conversation and block em immediately.
Posted
Thank you for the warning guys, i appreciate it.
And i will start to reporting suspicious account, so no more scams.
Posted
Honestly you have to read between the lines with people on here and not just the women. There’s allot of men who pretend to wind you in then pull the *** card. If in doubt end the chat if they keep pestering or do actual try to scam you then report. Be careful. But we arnt all bad