Online control, to inc. Possible different time zones

Posted (edited)

Hi, ime in the early stages of an online master, sub, relationship, which over the yrs I've done on and off before, I have my own answers, which, in an undecided time period I will post, but ime wondering for how long a master has controlled a female sub online for, or for how long a female sub has taken instruction online, lme only interested in those gender dynamics as I want answers relative to my exact situation, I thank all, in advance for input, reading my add will give u an idea of my relationship style, thnx all, even for reading and it must be online only plz

Edited by Deleted Member
Tx error
Posted
Hi Hung, I won't comment on the D/s part as my gender roles are different, but, the time difference can be a make it or break it for many. For instance: If you work then most likely thats approx 8 hours gone, if there is say 5 hours difference, and the dom / sub is behind your time, then while it day time for them, it makes it difficult for you as you would need to settle to get sleep for work next day. Then factor in what the dynamic is between you both and whats expected to be done, may not be that much time to do it, and that can be even worse if the time difference is 7 to 12 hours. So make sure you know what the time difference is, if either of you travel to different time zones, what you both expect from the relationship, and if it can be achieved, plus also filter in things like seeing family and friends too.
Posted (edited)

Yeh mh, good input, but ide really like speak wiv ppl who experienced it and hear about duration it continued, wish you well. X oh and a few hrs do make a big difference yes

Edited by Deleted Member
More tx
Posted
been in an online relationship with a Mistress for 8 years, and shes 6 hours behind me, and sometimes with her work she can be 5 to 8 hours. But being different genders you said in your OP you only wanted to know about gender dynamic you stated so didn't mention it.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi hungcutpierced. 

Im not entirely sure what you meant by "only interested in those gender dynamics" 

I have been in an online d/s relationship & bf/gf relationship. I am a submissive and he is the dominant. 

My time zone and his is very different, although it is just 4 and a half hours different but we both are students. He's mostly busy than I am with course work , house chores and errands for the family etc. 

I tend to stay up most of my nights waiting for him when really I should be sleeping as I do too have seminars to attend. I must admit at the start of the relationship he stayed up most of his nights to talk to me etc. Then in the middle and mostly the end of the relationship I stay up for him  but on a few time bases he would stay up for me. I do tend to take out some of my study hours into going in for a 30 minute nap to recharge myself. 

He would also find times and drop messages to check in on me. I also do the same. We mostly talk a little longer during weekends if he doesn't have family or friends events to attend too and we have a couple of hours to have a play session. Other times he leaves me a message with instructions. There are other times for example when I have food and we happen to be on the phone, he would edge me - to encourage me to eat more food. 

I mostly choose him over my family and friends but that's just my choice and I don't expect him to do the same because simply it isn't that healthy staying up late and cutting out social life. However I am use to adaption and use too these changes on my own willing terms. 

However there was not one time that I thought waiting for him was a waste of my time or that the time is wasted. As I wanted our whole relationship to work. Im not saying that one has to give up everything. I am saying there's always a way into finding suitable time for each other for play sessions to happen etc. 

He was an amazing dominant and boyfriend that I could ever have had because he always cared about my wellbeing. 

Anyways all the best ! I hope this helps to your situation. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, KCurious said:

Hi hungcutpierced. 

Im not entirely sure what you meant by "only interested in those gender dynamics" 

I have been in an online d/s relationship & bf/gf relationship. I am a submissive and he is the dominant. 

My time zone and his is very different, although it is just 4 and a half hours different but we both are students. He's mostly busy than I am with course work , house chores and errands for the family etc. 

I tend to stay up most of my nights waiting for him when really I should be sleeping as I do too have seminars to attend. I must admit at the start of the relationship he stayed up most of his nights to talk to me etc. Then in the middle and mostly the end of the relationship I stay up for him  but on a few time bases he would stay up for me. I do tend to take out some of my study hours into going in for a 30 minute nap to recharge myself. 

He would also find times and drop messages to check in on me. I also do the same. We mostly talk a little longer during weekends if he doesn't have family or friends events to attend too and we have a couple of hours to have a play session. Other times he leaves me a message with instructions. There are other times for example when I have food and we happen to be on the phone, he would edge me - to encourage me to eat more food. 

I mostly choose him over my family and friends but that's just my choice and I don't expect him to do the same because simply it isn't that healthy staying up late and cutting out social life. However I am use to adaption and use too these changes on my own willing terms. 

However there was not one time that I thought waiting for him was a waste of my time or that the time is wasted. As I wanted our whole relationship to work. Im not saying that one has to give up everything. I am saying there's always a way into finding suitable time for each other for play sessions to happen etc. 

He was an amazing dominant and boyfriend that I could ever have had because he always cared about my wellbeing. 

Anyways all the best ! I hope this helps to your situation. 

My mistake more than 4 and half hours. 

Posted

Hi and thanks for in depth reply, I ment Male and female, simply to compare more accurately, as in gender dynamics, may I ask how long your relationship lasted and did u ever meet up in person