Woman liking younger sex partners

yo****

Posted
Any woman care to give their feelings/opinions and thoughts on having younger sex partners? Why do you like it and how is it better?
Posted
Can’t say they better as such, just attractive 😍 but not too young as not mature enough.
Posted
Youngest il go is 27. Around about that anyway. 6yr younger than me. Maturity is a big thing. And more in a responsible life way than personality.
Posted

There will be nearly as many varying opinions on this as there are individual women who respond. For many, there won't be anything "better" or "worse" to it. 

Posted
Well, the Milfs I've been told, that they love younger muscular men because of the following reasons
1) they are better looking than their current husband / partner
2) their husbands/ partners are old now and can't satisfy them / can't get it up
3) some just like young skin and D, just like why men love younger women;)
Posted
Just now, Jeralt said:
Well, the Milfs I've been told, that they love younger muscular men because of the following reasons
1) they are better looking than their current husband / partner
2) their husbands/ partners are old now and can't satisfy them / can't get it up
3) some just like young skin and D, just like why men love younger women;)

The milf's I've been with said *

Posted
I'm almost 40 and I like a younger man because they typically have more stamina and are more adventurous.
I have been with a few older guys that will put a 20-something to shame.

I do think the reasoning behind women liking younger men will vary with everyone answering the questions.
Posted
This is highly individual. For myself, a mature woman, I find that men my own age are still operating at a deficit because they have less emotional intelligence. They want to objectify me still believing they have something I need/want outside of being treated as a desirable human. Younger men, on the other hand, seem to recognize my wisdom and value and offer their vulnerabilities with less hesitation. It is sooo attractive.
Posted
I’m 37, and I’ve always loved older men. Recently I branched out and started a friend with benefits relationship with a 20 something. Holy fuck he’s like the energizer bunny. The sex is phenomenal, he has never left me wanting, and the aftercare is beyond anything I’ve had with another. He’s incredibly aware of me, us, and my body language. Could be he’s a diamond in the rough, but I’ll be looking for younger men for awhile if and when we fizzle out.
Posted
I find it highly sexy to show these young fairly new sex partners what the song Stacie’s mom is all about 🤣I love telling them to fuck me in the ass hard and hearing them say….oh really? Lol or *** me, strap me up my husband and I have corrupted a few and loved every moment of it
Posted
It depends on the man. I won’t sleep with a man in his 20s due to maturity (personal and life). Most women I know say the same thing. I also find that many (not all) men in their early 30s, don’t quite understand the differences between slavery and submission. But they tend to be much more attentive than those in their late 40s and 50s, more curious and certainly less likely to be routinized/procedural. Younger men are also much better at choking 😘 Perhaps, more used to being asked?

I don’t buy the ‘younger men have beautiful bodies’ piece - bodies can look great at any age with care, effort and attention to grooming.

But younger men, a tip: please invest in a proper bed frame!! Just pop over to IKEA. And clean your bathroom properly. If you’re hosting a woman over the age of 40 she’s more than likely peaking behind your shower curtain to see how clean your tub is, and is dying if your bathroom mirror is full of toothpaste splatter. Not because we’re being nosey, but because we’re gauging you’re attention to hygiene.