Kink Date Spoiled?

Sp****

Posted
Just go with it. It's a natural thing. Put a towel down and go to town.
Posted
There is a sponge you can get from most adult shops that you insert and can still play.
Posted
I really hate when that happens. I say have fun anyways and put a towel down. Fun can and will get messy!
Posted
There’s still 2 holes available so where there’s a will, there’s an A…hole 😜
Posted
If he isn’t bothered by it get you a dark towel and lay it down and go to town. We have a blanket that’s soft and fuzzy on one side and waterproof on the other. I’ll have to see if I can find the link we used because it’s super comfortable and fits very well without being obvious what it is.
Posted
Apart from many other things to get done, if you both (or more) don't mind... It's all about communication!!
Posted

Why are you asking strangers on the internet and not your date? 

A few things though...

Just like any vanilla date, sex isn't a given so you wouldn't necessarily have to cancel completely. 

Have you had a sti/std screen lately? This is also something to discuss with your dste/partner. 

Posted
THe only thing a period stops is the end of this sentence.
Posted
Actually now that I think of it I was with a British woman from Europe and she had some cup they put up there that caught the ***…I’m between 8-9 and I got no *** on me…
Was in my thirties when that happened and had never ever heard of such a thing
Posted
1) Kinky date doesn’t necessarily have to mean sex. 2) You have 3 holes. Only 1 is out of commission… Improvise
Posted
A garbage bag covered with a towel , plus the sponge mentioned above .... You may have to do with getting eaten .....then again , You may not ....I earned My red wings 45 yrs ago 😋
Posted
That never stopped me so maybe he won't care either.
Posted
Just tell anyone involved and see if they're ok with it. Personally, it wouldn't bother me. I'm a true knight
Posted
yeah i think most of us don't care lol. pro tip, if you have red sheets or a towel, this is where they put in work xD
Posted
Change the dynamics of the play date. Still lots of fun to be had.