sh****

Posted
Dirty talk is part of the basics :)
Posted
7 hours ago, Paigeeeeee said:
Dirty talk is part of the basics :)

Yea but so much fun

Posted
If someone starts talking dirty to me when we're playing I'll immediately get in place and let it turn me on to the point where he can have his way with me as he wishes to
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I always got turned on when my wife told, in detail, me how good the guy was she just had sex with. Especially if the guy was really big and she made sure to emphasize that.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Yeah it's unique to each person so you just gotta learn what the person's unique limit is
Posted
Me myself I love to talk shit I love to watch. I love the play and I love the feast. One hell of a turn and a beautiful woman wants to sit talk chat get dirty and maybe things lead elsewhere. Maybe that’s why I’m here beautiful women 51 years old Woman is a legal age and knows what she wants. I’m not afraid to talk. I don’t see an age. I just see the beautiful thing. God made a woman gives birth out her breasts, nurtures and feeds. What more could you ask for anyway anyone wants to BS hit me up I can be rude and crew associate acceptable, but I can also be nourishing, compassionate and understand at the same time semperfi
Posted
I have in my rules/boundaries things that I am and not okay with Sir saying as they would throw me out of the headspace and make me upset so personally it depends on what your subs limits are for as how far could you go, essentially it's how longs a piece of string type of question
Posted
But that being said, I would never disrespect anybody at the same time if you put rules and boundaries in place rules and boundaries are to be followed as carpe diem if given the opportunity I will seize the day
Posted
Pretty far but it's important to discuss limitations
Posted
It’s very important establishing a foundation is key and that’s an any relationship friendship and or well whatever it could go
Posted
Treat her like a queen all of the time. Dhe has earned that. But treat her like a good little whore in the bedroom. You deserve that. For being good to her. But also She deserves that too she just can’t say it. Queen in public and whore in private. Most of all train her to be a dirty talker.