Dirty talk

sh****

Posted

I'd recommend to redirect the attention you're placing onto this question and give it to negotiations, figuring out which questions you want to ask during them and which things you need to tell.

Posted
As far as your sub is comfortable with, ideally having told you so beforehand.
Posted
Depending on the sub tbh but with people like me you could take it as far as you possibly can and the meaner the better tbh
Posted
Call me anything!!!! Just saying it's a bigger turn on!!
Posted
I think the dom gets to decide what’s too far, I’m an extreme sub so my opinion doesn’t matter
Posted
1 hour ago, Seans_a_seat said:

I’m an extreme sub so my opinion doesn’t matter

but here you are; with an opinion 

Posted
If a sub has totally and fully submitted there is no to far because they submitted full control willingly to there dom
Posted
I think the solution to this would be just like everything else we chose to do. It should be an agreed negotiation between everyone involved and have the limits set. Otherwise aftercare might be harder than it needs to be.
Posted
Depends on the chemistry between the Dom and sub
  • 2 months later...
Posted
It all depends what you both want and what your limits are. Good communication before and during is essential.
Posted
I think being vocal just expresses more of what you may want at the same time was she might want and as long as yeah the communication is open and it's a mutual thing and I'll get off to it it's all about communication talk talk and being vocal whether it's having fun on role-playing to being commanding a sexual defense doesn't mean it's got to be no portrayed as a form of yeah a dominant but if there's the enjoyment on and it's mutual on both ends the sexual pleasure is worth it especially when both want it
Posted
Depends I personally could handle lots of dirty talk from a domme
Posted
I love to talk dirty like right up in their ear I like it when they talk dirty but they're controlling
Posted
I love to look into there eyes and feel the connection
Posted
That's very subjective. And that's definitely a conversation you should have way before you start any of that with a person. You should be fully aware there triggers if they have any past trauma and if they have any deep-seated beers if you're not at least looking at that then you are not a dom you're an ***r
Posted
I think like anything it changes, you adjust the amount or intensity as you a deeper understanding of your partners needs, also depending on their reactions.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Good question, I have no limits with dirty talk, degrading or degradee. It fulfills me to trash talk my partner like a total filthy gutter whore...Yet, I adore her, she is my favorite thing in the world. I can only hope I've assured enough and take every opportunity to reassure. But talking nasty is like my strongest talent.
Posted
It varies from one sub to another. It really takes communication. See what that person is into.
Posted
It’s definitely a case of personal preference, I had one partner who absolutely loved when I called her a slut, and another who shut down at even the slightest bit of flirting or dirty talk, as long as you communicate what is and isn’t okay beforehand, though it can be a lot of fun. 
Posted
Hey love dirty talk are there any women that do
Posted
Lots and lots of dirty verbal dirty talk