Abyss dungoen kent

Squashchopper

Posted

Hi does any know if this dungoen exsits near canterbury kent. I have been as asked to join, but cannot find any information pictures.or adress

What do you think help would be helpfull

Posted
Sorry, never heard of it. There are a few dungeons and other venues further west in the county
Posted

this sounds off

I guess, for example, why would you want to join somewhere you'd never seen or been to?

Posted
Sounds like a rip off if you've not had any contact with them. Even more so if you can't find any info or contact details.
Posted
Nope … not one I’ve heard of either…?
Have a closer look at where - or who the invitation to join came from. Do you know them - or know anyone who can vouch for them (or the dungeon) ??

If not - avoid.
Posted

I think...

there are a lot of dungeons that do require memberships before you can use them - but in pretty much every case you can go through membership on the day you first arrive

there is, sadly, variations of a scam which has people pay for a dungeon membership which doesn't exist (either the dungeon, or the membership) often under a lure of play "hey, so I can be your Mistress and we can play, but you have to be a member of this dungeon first"

perhaps less of a flag if membership is, say, a fiver - a bit of an issue if it's... say... £200

and I guess, if someone approached me and said "hey, so I've just opened a new dungeon - but you need to be a member" - then even if it was a fiver I'd want to see it first - cos if it's like - somewhere I was going to struggle to get to - or - I didn't like the facilities - then I'm not going to use it