Need advice.

fa****

Posted
1 hour ago, bottommdsub said:
Respect limits or be an ***r and not a Dom

How shameful to ask. Do not dare sully the title of a Dom. Assuming control without mastering self discipline is a child's play pretend. Behave, be informed and be warned!

Posted
That's like someone forcing you to do something you don't want to do. Find another willing participant 🙄
Posted
Ditto, ditto, and triple ditto to the posts above. Very disrespectful asking people that hold the pillars of this LS sacred how to violate another member of this community. Take what was shared to heed, learn and evolve. Do things right or don't do them at all. Real Doms get offered threesomes, walk in the door to unexpected threesomes, they do not have to ask 🤷🏾‍♂️
Posted
The very fact that you ask the question means you shouldn't. If you have to convince, coerce, manipulate or "encourage" someone means they aren't on board and you should STOP asking them.
Posted
Either be with them and don’t out of respect. Or move on from the one that doesn’t and find another that wants it too
Posted
You don’t. You respect others boundaries Wtf kind of question is this
Posted
You FIND WILLING PARTICIPANTS! Damn! So sick of abusive men using being a “dom” to be a jerk, an ***r or worse.
Posted
The fact that you have 6 likes makes me feel sick, to say the least.
Even with a lack of knowledge of the community, site, kinks, fetishes, bdsm, anything alike... the way you've phrased this entire question is vile. It also shows your intentions and lack of regard for their wants, wishes, and consent. You do not *** your fantasies.
Posted
My advice would be find another 3rd. The other girl isn’t going to want to do it so you’ll just be wasting time
Posted
Do not manipulate.. if it's ment to happen it will. Forcing it is the difference between a dom and ***r
Posted
I think at the end of the day it can’t happen. You can’t MAKE someone want something. That goes against everything that consent is. Real doms do not manipulate to *** their specific desires that go against the others. If you want it so badly join a 3some related app
Posted

No means no, simple really. You cannot make this happen, since the one girl hasn't given her consent.

Posted
The fact that you are even asking this tells me you won't understand the answer. Read the room, grow a soul. Very undude
Posted
The fact that some people on here saying find another chick bruh is insane , we're here because we have kinks not to facilitate fake doms abusing women for their own gains ,whoever liked this post is a sick as the individual that ***y wrote it
Posted
8 minutes ago, manchester6805 said:

Where's my comment gone ?

It was waiting to be approved

Posted

@manchester6805 honestly I agree. If you find it great. If you don’t then you just accept it didn’t happen but under no circumstances should you manipulate anyone into doing what you want if they don’t want it for themselves.

Posted
44 minutes ago, manchester6805 said:
The fact that some people on here saying find another chick bruh is insane , we're here because we have kinks not to facilitate fake doms abusing women for their own gains ,whoever liked this post is a sick as the individual that ***y wrote it

It ain’t that serious 😂

Posted
Introduce them, expect nothing they might initiate on their own, end of the day you can't *** it