Need advice.

fa****

Posted
You don't. That's ***. No is a complete sentence.
Posted
You don’t. All sex, especially the kink / BDSM kind is 100% consensual. If she doesn’t want it, that is her choice and you suck it up and move on.
Posted
Find a third girl willing to do a threesome or don’t do it at all. The one who said no is not interested in a 3-some, so leave her be. No is a complete sentence, sex of any kind (especially BDSM) must be 100% consensual for all parties involved.
Posted
You find different girl. Respect her boundaries or it’s just ***.
Posted
You can try to negotiate and learn why she doesn't want to, or maybe introduce them to each other, yet this won't guarantee anything and you'll just have to accept a 'no'
Posted

It doesn’t matter why someone says no, there is no “negotiation.” Tricking someone into meeting someone else when you want a threesome is shady s**t. No means buck up and appreciate what you have

Posted
On 9/20/2023 at 7:41 PM, zdig89 said:

You can try to negotiate and learn why she doesn't want to

You try that in a club setting and you'll be out the door.

Just accept the no and move on. To try to "negotiate" as you put it is Pushy behaviour, is not tolerated and is likely to result in an allegation of consent *** if the person "gives in". 

Posted
If that's how you feel fine, it isn't worth arguing and I change my mind and take it back. I don't care anymore
Posted
I figured trying to understand would be okay, nevermind
Posted
1 hour ago, zdig89 said:

Nothing wrong with trying to understand. However you used the word “negotiate” - that’s very different 

Posted
9 hours ago, zdig89 said:

Understanding why a person isn't into a specific kink is one thing, but negotiating a person into a specific kink will more than likely get your fingers burnt. 

Posted
I had many experiences and the chemistry that you have with them can't be manipulated. If one said no, move on.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
You don’t. Find someone willing or wait until they come around. Don’t bring it up again
Posted
Don’t push the issue. She said no so respect her boundaries. 
  • 3 months later...
Posted
She said no. You got your answer. Where’s your respect? A lack of respect like this is just far beyond being very creepy and pushy and certainly isn’t a turn on to try to push someone into sex with someone they don’t want to have sex with. If you definitely didn’t want to have sex with someone, how do you feel about someone you’re close to trying to make you have sex with them? Maybe that’s even your thing but this is a huge no.
Posted

I agree with everyone on here. Find another woman 

Posted
People sometimes build up threesomes like they’re the ultimate sexual experience but that’s not always the case. It’s especially true if everyone’s not into it. It’s much more gratifying to be with one person you can tell loves every second of it.

Aside from that, I’d say take a step back and think about if you were in the shoes (not literally, that’s a different kink lol) of the person that doesn’t want a threesome. Say it was a girl wanting you to have a threesome with another guy, or just someone you don’t see sexually. How would you want the person to be treated?

And let’s say you do “make it happen.” What happens after that? How do you think it’ll feel for everyone? It sounds like, from the admittedly very limited information, that you kind of know she might regret it or like you’ll have to manipulate. Is that the type of person you want to be? Also, what about the girl that does want the threesome? Will she be okay with the other girl being manipulated? It’s okay to ask to understand why but keep in mind that there can be a fine line between that and manipulating and/or pressuring if you keep pushing.