Length of time from initial massage until you message back?

Posted

Mass majority of people especially on supposed to be SOCIAL MEDIA APPS don’t know how to A be cordial to people, B be nice and try making friends and associates, C can’t hold a conversation for the life of them, D comprehend that you can’t just try to get to know someone as in to eventually f**k, date, or whatever ur trying to do with them or to them, a lot of people would be Tens of times happier and more successful with finding whatever they were looking for if they weren’t E so high of themselves for no reason at all, took the time to actually get to know people, and weren’t set to being toxic and of course looked to be associated with people first and letting whatever happens happens

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I despise when they have in their bio ‘ must be good at conversations don’t be dry ‘ and when they match with you reply with one word conversations 😂 no matter how interesting or topics you bring up . why I don’t do texting , wanna meet up on a date cool if not next
Posted
I like to think you only get out of a conversation what you put into it. So I at least try to reply in proper sentences, how long it takes me to reply well, that’s a different story. Life is pretty busy at the moment but I do my best to reply as quickly as. 
Posted
I WANT to have a conversation and get to know people. I'm primarily looking to make friends of like mind. Only had one reply from a foreign bot looking for meetup for bitcoin. No-one else answers. No-one does anything but brows profiles like it's tinder. Annoying.