Male panty games

Pantyslave1966

Posted
depends on what the games are, id say just ask her? best and most straight forward way to do it! good luck!
Posted
Ask her to give you some panties and buy her some new ones.
Posted

I've played this with a lady friend.

Get her to blindfold you and give a pair of panties to feel with 3 possible colours to guess

Then She asks you what colour they are.

If you guess right - you get a treat.

Get it wrong and you get spanked!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I wear women's panties or an open back pink jock strap and text her that I am wearing them. ....good start to foreplay.

• 1 month later...
Posted
I love wearing panties. I would love to have a girl that liked me wearing them
  • 4 months later...
Sissyboy6788
Posted

I wear patys 365 days I dress in bras and cutel8l girlie outfits my dick istiny and don't hardens any more I love being a dicklesslil bitch and have been fucked by 6 men throughout my life time I love to get my ass pounded I fantasize alot of being fucked by4 or 5 BBC and it hurting and feeling good both I'm 56 my wife is 20 yrs younger than me I hope she watches it happen 

Sissyboy6788
Posted

Have the fattest dildo I own fucking the hell out of as I text need a thick long real dick splitting me open right now

AnnDromeda
Posted

I like to wear dresses in public and slide my panties off under the table to my subs. I have them put them in their pocket and change into them in the bathroom. Then have them pull the side straps up high onto their hips and cover them with their shirt so all night long I can walk behind them, slip my hands under their shirt and play with the straps. It's just a simple game so they and I know they're wearing them. Just a naughty little secret. They also get the understanding that under my dress, I have absolutely nothing on.