Cousin... Steal my phone... Ill steal your girl 😈

Posted
One Christmas when I was 25 we were all over my grandma's for drinks at night... The drink was flowing and I lent my cousin my phone to text his gf as he didn't have any credit... A little later in the night I noticed my phone had disappeared. Never to be found.. I claimed on my insurance, got a new sim and new phone.. When I put the sim in, a few texts started coming through from his gf which made me know he was using my phone before it had been cut off and the new one sent out... I received a very naughty pic of her and some writing under it saying "can't wait to have your tongue here". I had a small window to pounce here as I knew he was away that weekend so couldn't message her off the phone he was using so hatched my plan... Write back, get her insatiable for what I was saying, arrange to meet her in pub near me, when my cousin didn't show and she wrote back asking where he was I'd say "I'm busy now" pretending to be him and then, as me, I'd go to the bar and buy her a drink when she was sad and cheer her up.

This worked better than I expected... She was laughing at my jokes, appeared to flirt quite a bit and as I wanted to be the knight in shining armour, booked a hotel for the night and said I was staying there.... She was definitely submissive and let me guide her into doing what I wanted, and she loved riding me and having me bend her over and using her for both our pleasures. When I had finished inside her she said she wanted to just stay till morning so she laid her head on my chest and passed out.... I woke her In the morning by playing with her, hearing her little moans and decided to slide inside and use that tight little hole to see if she woke up... She did the second I slid in and it took her breath away.... She enjoyed it screaming the room down so much that we had banging on the walls which made us stop and laugh... But we agreed to meet up again and see where it led... She broke up with my cousin that weekend and we dated for 3 years😋😋😋🥵🥵😈

#morningfuck #horny #cumsitonit #cnc #eroticreading
Posted
Damn, no remorse for your cousin? He’s family. Unless he’s a dick who deserves it. But hot story nonetheless.
Posted
You’re weird regardless of him stealing ur phone why not be a man and just got your phone back from him at the Christmas party weirdo ass you and dat bitch
Posted
I doubt this actually happened. And if it did, it is manipulative and deceitful.
Posted
Also it cannot be real (and I'm praying it's not) as IF you claim to get a new phone and a new sim, it wouldn't randomly bring up old texts she had sent to him... on a different phone and sim.. so yeah.
Posted

most the stories are fantasy/fiction and there's little wrong with that 

Posted
He real guys hate the smart ladies who point the obvious out!! Lol nice and high five
Posted

This ma  has deleted,  but got into my inbox being extremely rude. Telling me this was infact true story... 

And banging on about the phone sim being a number swap.  Sure if true great, but i ain't from London (he insulted Americans in my inbox), and told me how disappointed he was in me. 

He seemed to focus on the phone bit but his pushiness in my inbox on how this is real... and if it is... I'm more disappointed that he disrespected his cousin like this, and basically manipulated this woman into sleeping with him. I don't like dishonesty and deciet and I'd never suggest or encourage anyone else to try and bed someone this way.

Fantasies are great but if you need to manipulate someone into sex, please leave that a Fantasy and don't ruin lives over it. Especially not family members lives.