HOW DOES AGE INFLUENCE FETISHES?

bb****

Posted
9 hours ago, Lizzy-9199 said:

Fetishism has got better with age... experience grows .....age is absolutely not a factor in the BDSM world - Mental maturity is an important element..

I do agree that mental maturity is a very important element. As you get older it does get better and having the right person/s at your side to experience it with you is also key. In my opinion, age is not a factor in BDSM.

Posted

I have quite a number of thoughts on this subject, being a domme over 50, but three things stand out most:

1) Age is a factor. I will admit it can be about maturity but, honestly, I have met many 20-year-olds who are far more mature than some 40-year-olds I know. Yet I say on my profile quite clearly that there is an age range that I do not domme. This is because I am personally not comfortable domming someone that could actually be the age of my children--it has nothing to do with maturation. There have been many who want to "convince me otherwise," to which I say, don't try to be the exception--be exceptional. (Also read a person's profile before you approach as it is the first sign of whether or not you can follow directions!) and certainly respect when the answer is "No."
[I recently had a young man contact me and I noted his profile said he was 23. I kindly stated that I don't domme people that age. He said he lied and he was really 28. I said I don't domme liars, either. BDSM is based on trust. Don't do this.]

2) Yes, yes--I am a domme over 50. Yet, I have always been a domme, even in my ***s, 20s, 30s, 40s--it simply means I've been here longer. This in no way makes me a "mature woman"/Mrs. Robinson/mommy fantasy. You can find anyone to fill-in-that-blank. I am something wholly and uniquely me.

3) I may be unusual in this, but over the years, my domination has become more cerebral: very sensory, very intense, and very visceral. What I have found is that the more confident I am in my delivery, the less I needed toys or tools or even restraints. There is certainly nothing wrong with these things--and certainly there are those for whom the biofeedback or deep pressure are exciting--but I find I do not need them. Perhaps that is being older and having less patience for breaking brats, or, perhaps, I have honed my skills beyond what I knew as a young "whippersnapper" (pun intended!) and now I can hold you down with a single finger or a single word.

And that is the benefit of age.

Posted
There’s a lot of boys that want to “try me out” but that’s not what I want.
Posted

Each individual has had different journeys through the years, as I describe it through the eyes of  my experiences as I age and grow. As an Artist too, what I have and can accomplish now I would never have been able to do as a 20 something . That is because  of my experiences with age,learning from past mistakes as I age ,  as I have  developed my worrld of Fetishism into what it stands for today.

Even as a Submissive,  I am more Head strong ,way more confident in my myself now than ever before. I don't think I was capable of this role at 20. 

Posted

I am more drawn to older Men now..... magnetic.I have had some amazing experience with older age Doms.

Posted
With age comes experience. A lesser age is still curious and exploring.
LordGabrielObsidian
Posted
Confidence seemed natural. Wellness brought groundedness, connection, and a different level of comfort. Pleasure has become a journey more than an event. Getting lost in the other’s exploration of self, exploring desires in depths I’d not know of, and fulfilling needs sometimes never even recognized creates something truly profound between people.

Timelines disappear, we can stay there for days if you like, experiencing one’s ecstasy together. Then knowing that these places are not just to visit, but they are in fact rooms I’m our homes that we can enjoy infinitely. Much more than sexual, or fetish fulfillment, it oozes into our lives.

Transcendence through experience and self respect.
Posted
It’s been so long since I’ve been with someone so can’t even make a comment..

😂😂😂😂
Posted
I think the age gap between yourself and an older mature woman is quite exiting and they know what they’re doing as they have more experience at sex is even better.
Posted
A move towards kink is inevitable with age, though somewhat reluctantly in my case - my DMs are mostly young men wanting to “try it with” an older woman just to “find out what it’s like”. I don’t object to younger men at all, but I do object to being ‘tried out’. I’d rather be appreciated than fetishised - if all they want is to ‘have a go’, they can keep their tick out of my box, thank you very much…
Posted
At 40, I not only know what I want, but I demand it! ☺️
Posted
When you get old, you start getting turned on by a really comfy chair, comfy shoes, comfy bed, or comfy clothes.
Comfort gets you really hard. Or wet. Which is then uncomfortable. Can't wait.
Posted
Age is very important to me and I have been an avid admirer of Beautiful Older Matures since I was a *** with many thoughts still on
Posted
I like freaky mature women, they are less likely to play games with you. I love 3som
Posted
Older are more to the point, younger beat around the bush, and to be honest, having a conversation about sex-anything is FAR more refreshing with anyone older because there isn't so much reserve, i still catch myself playing these games from time to time and i hate it, the built habit is hard to break despite the desire to be candid and open
Posted
12 hours ago, Aeonova said:
When you get old, you start getting turned on by a really comfy chair, comfy shoes, comfy bed, or comfy clothes.
Comfort gets you really hard. Or wet. Which is then uncomfortable. Can't wait.

Erm….. nope!

Posted
18 hours ago, goddyva said:
At 40, I not only know what I want, but I demand it! ☺️

It only gets better 😉
Enjoy 😘

Posted
18 hours ago, DuchessFeuille said:
A move towards kink is inevitable with age, though somewhat reluctantly in my case - my DMs are mostly young men wanting to “try it with” an older woman just to “find out what it’s like”. I don’t object to younger men at all, but I do object to being ‘tried out’. I’d rather be appreciated than fetishised - if all they want is to ‘have a go’, they can keep their tick out of my box, thank you very much…

Ugh no! There are so many subs out there per female Domme, you seriously don’t need that. Pick only those who appreciate you and really want you. And feel a good fit with what you want too. You are in a serious minority!

Posted
38 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:

Ugh no! There are so many subs out there per female Domme, you seriously don’t need that. Pick only those who appreciate you and really want you. And feel a good fit with what you want too. You are in a serious minority!

Honestly I’ve given up, pretty much, but - awwww, thank you for the lovely reply! 🥹

Posted
2 hours ago, DuchessFeuille said:

Honestly I’ve given up, pretty much, but - awwww, thank you for the lovely reply! 🥹

I feel this so much!

Posted
Ladies don’t give up! There’s so much lovely fun to be had and so many male subs out there who need a good Domme.
Posted
Age is only a number, passion and performance closes the gaps .
Posted
I won't lie best bj and best sex was from an older woman
Posted
I have actually had my feelings hurt a few times by people who were interested in me until they found out my age.   I have been into this since I was a ***ager so I’ve been both ends of the spectrum when it comes to age…… I just never knew it was an issue for so many people.