HOW DOES AGE INFLUENCE FETISHES?

bb****

Posted
2 hours ago, violet1901 said:

I have actually had my feelings hurt a few times by people who were interested in me until they found out my age.   I have been into this since I was a ***ager so I’ve been both ends of the spectrum when it comes to age…… I just never knew it was an issue for so many people. 

I'm four years behind you. There are not many 50+ year old Male Doms. I know you are a Dom and not trying to Top you. Just looking for Kinky friends my age.

Posted
3 hours ago, violet1901 said:
I have actually had my feelings hurt a few times by people who were interested in me until they found out my age.   I have been into this since I was a ***ager so I’ve been both ends of the spectrum when it comes to age…… I just never knew it was an issue for so many people. 

That’s shocking. Your age is on your profile. Only guys attracted to it should contact you. Otherwise they can go……….

Posted
17 hours ago, Sting-ATL said:

There are not many 50+ year old Male Doms.

you'd be surprised.  

Posted

While commuting this week this was a topic that was briefly on my mind, and I considered seeing whether it would be interesting for this forum, which this topic shows that it may be.

I'm rather young for a Dom, the time I have been able to actually explore these things has been brief, but my methods for improving have caused me to make quite a bit of progress since I started out at a quick rate. At first my inexperience was evident, and the people who found me attractive were close to as inexperienced as I was. But once I became more experienced and built up better communication, better skills and more confidence, the people who were inexperienced remained intrigued by me, but suddenly people with more experience also began viewing me as worth speaking to, giving me even better chances to improve my skills since I can attune myself to their needs easiest when they know what they want, and that gave me the ability to communicate with both people who know less and more than me with more ease.

Nowadays people have disbelieved me when I told my age after having spoken about my experiences with Domiance, and I often attract people who are older or more experienced, which gives me all the more motivation to continue gaining knowledge and skill so I can not only fulfil the standards that subs I interact with have, but also my standards for myself in the future.

Posted
1 hour ago, Nocturne said:

While commuting this week this was a topic that was briefly on my mind, and I considered seeing whether it would be interesting for this forum, which this topic shows that it may be.

I'm rather young for a Dom, the time I have been able to actually explore these things has been brief, but my methods for improving have caused me to make quite a bit of progress since I started out at a quick rate. At first my inexperience was evident, and the people who found me attractive were close to as inexperienced as I was. But once I became more experienced and built up better communication, better skills and more confidence, the people who were inexperienced remained intrigued by me, but suddenly people with more experience also began viewing me as worth speaking to, giving me even better chances to improve my skills since I can attune myself to their needs easiest when they know what they want, and that gave me the ability to communicate with both people who know less and more than me with more ease.

Nowadays people have disbelieved me when I told my age after having spoken about my experiences with Domiance, and I often attract people who are older or more experienced, which gives me all the more motivation to continue gaining knowledge and skill so I can not only fulfil the standards that subs I interact with have, but also my standards for myself in the future.

I love this. And some of I also find with my experiences of subs. The vast majority of subs seem to have little or no experience. Being able to play with subs who have experience and know what they enjoy or want to try means I am able to develop my experience, broaden my play, try new things. I am finding playing with more experienced subs is a lot more exciting for me as I can push boundaries regularly. It’s great hearing someone else having a similar journey.

Posted
59 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:

I love this. And some of I also find with my experiences of subs. The vast majority of subs seem to have little or no experience. Being able to play with subs who have experience and know what they enjoy or want to try means I am able to develop my experience, broaden my play, try new things. I am finding playing with more experienced subs is a lot more exciting for me as I can push boundaries regularly. It’s great hearing someone else having a similar journey.

I'm glad that you could connect to it, hope you can continue expanding your horizons!

Posted
I've recently had an experience with an older woman and although we were both unsure at first, it was actually super great and we have plans to meet again. I usually prefer people atleast my age (27 M) or up cause I remember how dumb I was in college. I didnt know what i wanted and i had a hard time communicating my feelings or desires. Now that I had an experience with someone in their mid forties, I feel like I'm leaning more towards an older demographic. Mostly for the directness and I found they were more confident in what they want. Experience doesn't hurt either
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I would say there are a couple of factors involved…age itself is not an imply a better understanding of kink.

Life experience does of course colour the way you view the world, for instance I’m far less concerned about expressing my kinks. I used to try to suppress this side of myself but as a good friend of mine says ‘you have one life so live it’.

So age in this respect brings a different viewpoint perhaps than younger people.

Kink experience I’d suggest is the other factor and this can be gained for any age. 5 / 10 or more years in the community is just as valid if you are 25 or 50.

The advent of the internet and all its learning resources has really helped the wider community in understanding and educating themselves which can only be a positive thing for those wishing to learn.

I suppose the mix of years of experience in kink combined with life experience may be an ideal combination.
Posted
I'm have been with older women that where a couple of years older then I love older women and would love to experience one at least twice my age has long has she doesn't have white hair and a lot of winkles!!
Posted

White hair is not always a detriment. However, no one says an older woman is looking for a boy half her age.

Posted
I always enjoyed the young in shape men woman transgender so they make me work harder... gonna say between 21 to 35 are the best and mostly groomed well.. anyone over 50 I had issues with hair everywhere and bad fowl smelling from where no idea lol
Posted
I can never submit to a man younger than me. I'm not wired that way. Never will see them as an authority over me.
Posted

I'm in my 50s, and most everyone here is younger than me. Most subs I meet here have not been in an actual scene. So, teaching safety, including explaining what is a safety call, how to negotiate, going over the consent form, limits both hard and soft, safety words, and red flags. 

Posted
Generally I think kink is more accepted this generation, I suspect the success of the 50 shades books and movies and might play some part in that for better or worse. As for me personally age has allowed me to become more comfortable and confident to explore my kinks and fetishes.
Posted
Saturday at 04:56 AM, petitefitgirl said:
I can never submit to a man younger than me. I'm not wired that way. Never will see them as an authority over me.

I am inspired by your blog post being raised monogamous the man usually older is also dominant

Posted
57M4F and still wanting to be active discovering my kinks have found matures are a minority 40 and younger the majority intimate encounters and kinks between being more rare still with human nature anything is possible
Posted
I think it’s also about being more comfortable with yourself. And that’s ok.
Posted
Saturday at 08:56 PM, littlemink said:
I think it’s also about being more comfortable with yourself. And that’s ok.

Being good to yourself is essential some of the older generation come from a more ridged and protective upbringing find it difficult to open

Posted
I agree, it took me years to accept let alone embrace my submissive side, life is a journey of discovery, in all aspects of yourself imo.
  • 1 month later...