Foot punishments

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

I've always wondered, what sort of punishments/***s have been inflicted upon slaves' feet on here? I've had the soles of my feet spanked, which was a massive turn on. I've always had a fantasy of being a totally barefoot slave, and being ***d to be barefoot at all times, even ***d to carry out tasks such as digging the ground with my feet, or cleaning the floor with just my feet. Does anyone have any 'interesting' punishments that have been carried out on their feet? I think it's quite a niche fantasy I have, but be intested to see if im alone or not!

welshslaveboy
Posted
2 hours ago, FootTickles said:

Tickling feet is always fun

Ohhhh yes!! Mine are SO ticklish as well!

Posted

I watched a great clip involving a stapler and the soles of feet

Posted
3 hours ago, welshslaveboy said:

Ohhhh yes!! Mine are SO ticklish as well!

Really? I’d love to find out 😈😈

welshslaveboy
Posted
20 minutes ago, FootTickles said:

Really? I’d love to find out 😈😈

Hehe, what fun that would be!

welshslaveboy
Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Awcccch, that sounds properly cruel!

Posted
One good one is binding the toes in a curled state and have them walk around in public like that
welshslaveboy
Posted
On 10/16/2023 at 10:42 PM, Tricksterloki94 said:

One good one is binding the toes in a curled state and have them walk around in public like that

Oh wow, that sounds SO CRUEL! Obviously barefoot as well

welshslaveboy
Posted

Love the idea as well of having to clean a dungeon with just my bare feet, no cloth of anything and then having the *** of being punished on my filthy soles when I’ve not done a good job 

• 3 weeks later...
legacy_rising
Posted
On 10/16/2023 at 8:08 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

Just reading that made my toes curl and me to wince. 

welshslaveboy
Posted
On 11/18/2023 at 6:07 PM, legacy_rising said:

Just reading that made my toes curl and me to wince. 

Same as me, awch!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

A good sole slapping will make the soles bright pink and increase sensitivity.  I also love the sound of a solid pop as I'm spanking a girl's feet and the look of astonishment on her face when I go down on her soles afterward.

Posted
You can use a large cbt humbler across the top of the foot. I’ve tested it out myself…it’s definitely ***ful. Just don’t let them walk with it on.
welshslaveboy
Posted
1 hour ago, honey_and_killabees said:

You can use a large cbt humbler across the top of the foot. I’ve tested it out myself…it’s definitely ***ful. Just don’t let them walk with it on.

Oh wow, that sounds amazing, id LOVE to be put in a humbler!

• 3 months later...
Posted
I love bastinado it’s my favorite kink
Posted
Make slave go on tiptoes and place lit candles under his/her heels/soles and make them stand there for high heel training until master says you can stop