Cuddle Me

Lu****

Posted
Beautifully expressed and I'm totally up for giving and receiving. I would always start with it, be it in the morning or a start of a session and it's part of the after care. 🤗🤗🤗
Posted
I do enjoy my cuddles. There is a website I heard about that is all about cuddling. So I have enjoyed a few cuddles from there.
Posted
I have A degree Strong Arms,an have a 3rd degree Cuddling Certified I just prefer Fun rough Exciting Foreplay bf Our Cuddling as I kiss on ur neck an whisper 💋 How id luv to Enjoy our time🙈
Posted
I personally love cuddling, sadly I'm all alone in that regard
Posted
Just now, Jslyder said:
I am too wish I had some one too cuddly with

Beautiful women

Posted
No Zane nameless jslyder I was never stupid I just love the bitch I love you with all my heart I'm a really fucked it up the most and what really sent it into something else and what it was with Joshisma the claim of brother only to steal an kill his brothers house its shamfull an ur unaflicted and by all accounts and unprovoked and all the right people would know who I mean all the others that can be excused but that when she picked I can't be unpicked... May God remember deal the karma list set for you to be reaping Jay slider
Posted
14 minutes ago, THKhamdenMaN33 said:
No Zane nameless jslyder I was never stupid I just love the bitch I love you with all my heart I'm a really fucked it up the most and what really sent it into something else and what it was with Joshisma the claim of brother only to steal an kill his brothers house its shamfull an ur unaflicted and by all accounts and unprovoked and all the right people would know who I mean all the others that can be excused but that when she picked I can't be unpicked... May God remember deal the karma list set for you to be reaping Jay slider

Wow I don’t know what I have done and I don’t know who she is I am sorry my texts is like the Bible 100 people read them and 100 people thought it meant ! For one I have a bad memory so pls catch me up on what I done and if i did do it I am sry