Favourite rough sex position?

Posted
Im looking for some ideas to try (:
Posted
I like bending them over and crossing their arms behind their back and holding them by their wrists. Put their face on the mattress with them standing on the floor and while you're pounding pull them into your thrust by their wrists... if you have big hands youcan hold both wrists and grab a throat or some hair with the other
Posted
26 minutes ago, Dossey said:
I like bending them over and crossing their arms behind their back and holding them by their wrists. Put their face on the mattress with them standing on the floor and while you're pounding pull them into your thrust by their wrists... if you have big hands youcan hold both wrists and grab a throat or some hair with the other

Im gonna have to try that

Posted
8 hours ago, Dossey said:

Have my hands tied behind my back with cuffs/rope/whatever and do the same thing except with my pony tail. 

Posted
Face down flat on the bed. Arms held at my sides. Ram me so hard I think I will hit the floor
Posted
My go to move for hard fucking and 100% climax for them: flat on stomach with their ass raised. Lay on top of them, your legs splitting theirs apart and your feet locking their ankles down so they can't move. One hand on the throat (if they like that) the other rubbing their clit. Fuck hard. Once near climax you can remove your hands and take a better position/angle to push them over the edge with just ur dick. Tried and tested ;)
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I like a number of submissive positions including handcuffed to the ceilling hook with a cock cage and O ring in my mouth. I also love being on my knees in front of my mistress. Or my face in the pillow reaching back holding my ass cheeks open for a good pegging or fisting.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I am face down with mistress on top of me biting my neck and humping my tailbone.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/18/2023 at 9:09 AM, chillsubby said:

Have my hands tied behind my back with cuffs/rope/whatever and do the same thing except with my pony tail. 

Pulling her ponytail is a favorite of mine 

Posted

I like to use my belt around her elbows too pull them back tight n then take her from behind hard while choking or pulling her hair back 

• 3 weeks later...