Castration?

MissDixSnip

Posted
14 hours ago, NorwegianAlpha said:

My fantasy is to have a castrated slave or slaves. I'm the only alpha in that game. It's a very weird fantasy of mine.

mmm a harem of castrated slaves? sounds wonderful

Posted
17 hours ago, NorwegianAlpha said:

My fantasy is to have a castrated slave or slaves. I'm the only alpha in that game. It's a very weird fantasy of mine.

why is that weird? thinking of being part of such a set up doesn't feel weird to me, I don't need or want the dangly bits anyway lol

• 4 weeks later...
Orrin4MssKate
Posted

i haven't been castrated. even though i have thought about it much. At times i would love to find a owner that would out of the blue decide to castrate me. The thought has at time been more then a fantasy in my mind, and other times just a fantasy.

Then there is what to do with the balls. I've thought of either they are to  be dried and hung in my cage (should i ever sleep in a cage) or attached to a wall for me to see. The other idea would be to have one on show while i am ***d to eat the other once it has been cooked.

humbly a slave

• 1 month later...
Posted

I would like this done any help been looking for a while but can’t find much on it 

Posted

Although having your penis removed might make for great fantasy, I have to bring up a downside that may not be considered. Removing your penis will probably remove your ability to orgasm. I can tell you from experience that anorgasmia is no fun. Imaging getting horny and then having no possible relief. It may sound like fun, being unstoppably in heat, but let me tell you, after a while it's not. It gets exhausing. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Yes but it all going to be gone at some point so thourt might as well let some have some fun Lol

Posted
On 6/26/2020 at 6:29 PM, Orrin4MssKate said:

i haven't been castrated. even though i have thought about it much. At times i would love to find a owner that would out of the blue decide to castrate me. The thought has at time been more then a fantasy in my mind, and other times just a fantasy.

Then there is what to do with the balls. I've thought of either they are to  be dried and hung in my cage (should i ever sleep in a cage) or attached to a wall for me to see. The other idea would be to have one on show while i am ***d to eat the other once it has been cooked.

humbly a slave

Hannibal Lecter : You still wake up sometimes, don't you? You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the lambs. ... You think if Catherine lives, you won't wake up in the dark ever again to that awful screaming of the lambs. Clarice Starling

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, bulletproof01 said:

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

have thought of self castration, using a elasticator as i can purchase one at a farm shop. It is not that i have a lot of sex after we got married, so why bother?

Posted
3 hours ago, Aphaea said:

Very weird and disturbing indeed! 

Weird, maybe.

Disturbing? Not for those who are into that kink.

Castration is most definitely not my kind of thing but some may find the fact I love being whipped weird and disturbing.

Posted

errrrr.....I'd go with disturbing. Waaaaay beyond whipping. It's mutilation and permanent. Whatever floats your boat though, no judgement, and I grasp the idea of being surrounded by eunuchs, or even sexually powerless..... but being castrated? no thanks, not my cup of tea. 

Injecting a little levity here.....If someone suggested castrating me...I'd be nailing THEM to a wall!!

Posted
18 minutes ago, VoyagerX said:

errrrr.....I'd go with disturbing. Waaaaay beyond whipping. It's mutilation and permanent. Whatever floats your boat though, no judgement, and I grasp the idea of being surrounded by eunuchs, or even sexually powerless..... but being castrated? no thanks, not my cup of tea. 

Injecting a little levity here.....If someone suggested castrating me...I'd be nailing THEM to a wall!!

Disturbing is subjective though.

You and I may find it disturbing (along with a lot of others) but we're choosing to post on a thread about it.

Why post negatively?

• 2 months later...
Posted

I got testotop-gel since last year, because my balls were halfdead. So this year my deep desire drove me, to kill both balls with some alcohol-injections. and what a surprise: No ***, but very exciting, to fill up the own nuts!!
In 4 weeks is my next Uro-date  and i hope, that he will dispatch me to the hospital for a horny outcutting-surgery and replacing them with silikon-eggs ...

Posted

Legs crossed tight.......... how do I block this thread from before I read it ??

Posted
On 9/10/2020 at 11:43 AM, Bounty said:

Disturbing is subjective though.

You and I may find it disturbing (along with a lot of others) but we're choosing to post on a thread about it.

Why post negatively?

For me personally and subjectively the idea of castration is disturbing... as it is for most men. And being a male I would know no better than you.

But I do say whatever floats your boat and no judgement.... It's just not my cup of tea.

If someone wants to be castrated... then knock yourself out!

But having a personal opinion that may vary from yours as a female.. about male genital mutilation isn't being negative....at all.

You don't own the thread and I have just as much right to voice my opinion as anybody else.

The merits of having your clitoris and labia cut off... which is a serious issue around the world in some cultures... Is also a subjective opinion.

But I for one I'm glad that the powers that be are trying to stop it.

But if you wanted to do that to yourself... again, who am I to argue.

I would still never the less... in my humble... and yes subjective opinion... consider this disturbing too.

But again.... If that's what floats your boat.... be my guest... knock yourself out.

Just because my subjective opinion varies from your subjective opinion..doesn't make it and negative post....at all.

So I think you've completely misread or misunderstood what I've said....and got your knickers in the twist over nothing.

• 5 months later...
Posted

I've been seeking a long term female led relationship with someone who is strong enough to make my, often long term, chastity a completely permanent thing. So many men in chastity still expect to cum but I would expect to be kept completely chaste AND orgasm free for life. 

I can see a situation where, after a certain period of stability in such a relationship, I would accept it if my Domme then wanted me castrated. 

It would be a natural evolution. 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I live in a US State that follows the "WPATH Standards of Care" (you can Google that), yes you can be chemically castrated (I was), yes you can see a therapist for a bit, yes you can schedule the surgery to have it performed.

However, under no circumstances, is this considered "elective" as you have proven beyond a doubt that you are part of the transgender spectrum that makes you feel neither male or female (I did). Sadly, a surgery scheduled out 18 months can be cancelled on the week prior in extreme circumstances. Say, as an example, something like a global pandemic.

Since I am older than the standard "Agender" person, I only knew the word "Eunuch". And THAT is what I wanted to be. However, there are very many who fantacize about the act of castration with little realistic research into the life after that act. So, do you want to "be a eunuch" or "fantacize about the act"? I very much WANTED the life afterward, the freedom from a "tyranny of testosterone" but I never had a desire to become a woman.

I did not care as to the how of my castration, I tried it all; Elastrator, Tri-Bander, Burdizzo, the WPATH System of care... Finally, in desperation to return to that wonderful peace of chemical castration, which I did a very solid test drive of 2 years with, I resolved that tyranny by alcohol injection. Anyone "befuddled" should REALLY see the look on my face at some of the simplest kinks I've seen on here, [insert preferred deity here] bless you.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I live in UK and would love a woman to remove my nuts leaving me with an empty scrotum ....and yes I am serious

Posted
On 8/18/2019 at 6:51 AM, MissDixSnip said:

So as of late as a Femdom I have been wanting to chastity to the next level with castration.

Has anyone preformed? Received and ect?

Any suggestions on where to start?

I would volunteer as your subject for castration if you are serious..

• 1 month later...
Posted
I would feel DESIRABLE if you would castrate me and take away the weight of masculinity instead of creating me EUNUCH and gave me a new life
  • 3 weeks later...
katielynnRogers
Posted
On 8/18/2019 at 1:39 PM, MissDixSnip said:

I am not talking about fantasy, I am talking actually removal of the testicles. I have had a few irl subs that were 100% into it, and one actually went through with it with another Domme, and the thought of doing it excites me, thus why I want to research and learn.

On 4/18/2020 at 7:18 AM, Kymi said:

probably true, after all if a full gender reassignment surgery is lawful, castration probably is also something it is possible to lawfully consent to, but the former does, I believe require a psychiatric evaluation

I want it done to me

• 2 months later...
ChartlotteTCHarlot
Posted
Hello everyone my name is Charlotte and I'm really excited to be part of this forum.

I have been castrated a little over 5 years now. I will say that there is a broad mix of emotions that I associate with the loss of my manhood not all of them are bad.

Most of the negative effects came from my attempt to continue to administer testosterone after the loss of my testicles. That was a physical and emotional roller coaster I would not wish anyone.

I now am a much calmer and happier person than I ever was pre - orchi or when I attempted to reintroduce the poison testosterone into my body post surgery.

My emotional bonds run deeper. I value my time with people I are about more than I did before... And I feel much more free to express my feelings than I did as an intact man.

I won't go into specific details in this open forum. But I will answer any tastefully posed questions that you send my way.

Happy 2022!