Castration?

MissDixSnip

Posted

Have to say this is something I have been into for a long time but been unable to find someone to play with and might give myself if I found a safe person 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I'm way too big a fan of CBT to want to permanently ruin some of my favorite toys through removal. I'm also a fan of tease and denial, and curious about chastity devices: so chemical castration would take away the desire fundamental to those kinks. 

I once dated someone who had a castration kink. I asked him if he actually wanted it done, or just to fantasize: he was way more interested in play than a procedure. I described a castration mind-fuck involving a spoon that had been left in ice water, a blindfold, and restraints, and he got very scared. I don't think we ever discussed his castration kink again.

Edited by Griot
  • 3 months later...
Posted

You  want to take a man's balls out and you I would enjoy this

• 8 months later...
Plaything69
Posted

I've been thinking about being castrated for year's as I'm a very submissive gay it's very appealing to me if my future partner or partner's wanted me to do it it wouldn't take much to get me to agree to it .

Plaything69
Posted

I am willing to be a castrated gimp slave  .

Posted
15 hours ago, Plaything69 said:

I've been thinking about being castrated for year's as I'm a very submissive gay it's very appealing to me if my future partner or partner's wanted me to do it it wouldn't take much to get me to agree to it .

hope you get there

Posted
33 minutes ago, ALex_Oblivion said:

I live to be castrated.

i'm waiting for the surgeon for the full op, but if I found someone who could do just the castration bit earlier

Posted
July 4, 2021, EunuchOR said:

I live in a US State that follows the "WPATH Standards of Care" (you can Google that), yes you can be chemically castrated (I was), yes you can see a therapist for a bit, yes you can schedule the surgery to have it performed.

However, under no circumstances, is this considered "elective" as you have proven beyond a doubt that you are part of the transgender spectrum that makes you feel neither male or female (I did). Sadly, a surgery scheduled out 18 months can be cancelled on the week prior in extreme circumstances. Say, as an example, something like a global pandemic.

Since I am older than the standard "Agender" person, I only knew the word "Eunuch". And THAT is what I wanted to be. However, there are very many who fantacize about the act of castration with little realistic research into the life after that act. So, do you want to "be a eunuch" or "fantacize about the act"? I very much WANTED the life afterward, the freedom from a "tyranny of testosterone" but I never had a desire to become a woman.

I did not care as to the how of my castration, I tried it all; Elastrator, Tri-Bander, Burdizzo, the WPATH System of care... Finally, in desperation to return to that wonderful peace of chemical castration, which I did a very solid test drive of 2 years with, I resolved that tyranny by alcohol injection. Anyone "befuddled" should REALLY see the look on my face at some of the simplest kinks I've seen on here, [insert preferred deity here] bless you.

My friend, the life afterward is what I desire. It requires an entirely separate level of sacrifice to devote to such a life. I've been researching and preparing for years now.

Posted

for those tempted in UK, there was a piece on the news emphasising how illegal it is, pity I wish I'd met them b4 they were arrested, sigh, but there it is in UK do this and you are doing time

Posted
It is the same here in the United States.
  • 3 weeks later...
Plaything69
Posted
On 10/22/2019 at 10:28 AM, MissDixSnip said:

Actually, I have been doing quite a lot of research, and and would fall under body modifications! Crazy what you can do with google!

Technically in my state to become a --certified body modification/piercer-- Id need my ***borne pathogens certificate (already acquired)

Auto clave

And sterile body modification studio

Optional certifications/training would be, safe suturing, wound care, first aid, and cpr.

So it would not be assault 😘

You're acting as if I would do this in a back alley with a rusty pocket knife....this yes would be kink based but done to the standards of any body modification artist. Hell you can walk into any --GOOD-- modder space and get a urethral reroute for about $500.

It's been a long standing thing with me have thought about being castrated becoming a castrated gimp slave even eventually full pendecomy & be a full gimp forever .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 4/14/2023 at 6:07 AM, ALex_Oblivion said:

I live to be castrated.

I'd like to talk to you more about this. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

i am interested in castration. i would like someone to remove my clit and balls completely but, i guess most of people just fantasize about it. to me is the ultimate offer of submission and i would like to offer my clit and balls to someone who is willing to accept it.

• 3 months later...
Posted
On 8/19/2019 at 12:55 PM, Deleted profile said:

Have developed a desire to have my balls (and cock) removed. Would really like to look into it more

i need to have penis and testicles removed. All smooth.

SIssywannabe666
Posted

There's a much bigger demand for this than most people realize. I say go for it. Do the research. Then fulfill the deepest desire of many born as men.