Isolation

MasterScorpio

MasterScorpio
Posted (edited)

I need a little feedback here.

What do the people think of a situation where a Dominant is so insecure that he has totally isolated a submissive to the point where he will not even allow her to tell her sons exactly where she is.

She moved to be with him and very first thing he did was to sell her truck and kept the ***.  She reached out to me saying she was afraid she made a mistake but was now trapped with no ***,  job or place to live except with him.  We have talked on phone and she sounds terrified.  He has since taken that away as well and is monitoring her email accounts.  He now has her pretty much totally isolated

Before he cut her off I offered to help her escape as I was still the one lifeline she had.  I genuinely *** for her safety.  She was a relative newbie and he has taken serious advantage of her physically, mentally, and financially.  I am not even sure if she could get to the police if she needed to.  That is what I have advised BTW

Scorpio

Edited by MasterScorpio
typo
Posted
2 hours ago, MasterScorpio said:

that he has totally isolated a submissive to the point where he will not even allow her to tell her sons exactly where she is.

that's not insecurity, it's ***

2 hours ago, MasterScorpio said:

he has taken serious advantage of her physically, mentally, and financially.  I am not even sure if she could get to the police if she needed to

it might be difficult for her to go to the police - but if you have information and concerns then you can go to the police for her

MasterScorpio
Posted
I do not know his name or address. Would not know where to tell them to go
Posted
Call the police and tell them the situation. Immediately
Posted
Any information you have should be taken to the police. This is *** and you have every reason to *** for her. She needs to contact a womans shelter as soon as she possibly can. they will take here in and help her get back on her feet. The police need to be aware of the danger this woman is in. Noone has the right to do anything against your will whether you have submitted to them or not a submissive still has rights.
Posted

As others have said, call the police. Can she not give you the information of where she is? How would you help her escape. Could they not trace the calls you’ve had back to a location? Surely you’re better to give the police a shot & see if they can do something. 

However be careful that this isn’t leading towards the ‘can you send me some *** so that I can escape’ scam

MasterScorpio
Posted
she just sent me an email saying she is ok, staying with him I still hope she gets a chance to read this
Posted
Still call the police. She may not be in a position to say she is not ok based upon what you have said. Coercive and Controlling behaving steps over the line of consent and can have a devastating impact on victims in that kind of relationship. The Police will separate the two of them and if she needs help or intervention they will take the appropriate action.
Posted
This is not the behaviour of a Dom, no Dom would EVER subject his sub to something like this. Neither is it insecurity. It is *** & it has no place within the fetish community. Neither is he a true Dom, he is at the very least a nasty control freak. No place for those in the fetish community either. You say he is monitoring & controlling her email accounts, yet she emailed you to say that she is ok & staying with him - not the actions of someone truly terrified. Sounds to me as though he could well have sent them . As has already been said you should notify the authorities, they can take the necessary actions to trace her
Little_Lonewolf
Posted
Call the police. That's unlawful confinement
MasterScorpio
Posted (edited)

I genuinely believe he finally broke her. I know a lot of the emails I got from her fell within the 7 to 8 AM timeframe. That is why I tried to send one today.

This is copy of email she sent back.

Everything is going great, and your interrupting my training

I need to stay focused Thank you all for your input.

Edited by MasterScorpio
typos
Posted

I would still contact the police..

She may have been ***d to compose that email, or he may have written it.

Posted

Btw..

I was in a co trolling, abusive relationship for nearly 25 years. A lot of the time when you're in that situation you don't realise. She reached out to you for help, that won't have changed so quickly. If she is in a controlling, potentially dangerous situation she won't be thinking straight. As someone who has been there... please call the police.

Posted

That could be him sending the email 🙄 

Posted

If you believe she's genuine you have to ask yourself how would you feel if you did nothing and something happened to her could you live with yourself..?

Call a domestic *** unit of a police station, tell them what you've told us, let the professionals do their job, they are aware of BDSM dynamics, they will be discreet, they can run traces on IP addresses, they will be able to find her, don't worry about looking foolish to them, they will take your concern seriously..and it is a serious concern that needs actioning.

MasterScorpio
Posted
I have considered that I really think he finally broke her
Posted

Dude, have you called the police yet? This should have been your first action. Not seeking approval on a fetish site! Sorry to sound abrupt, but if half of what you have said is accurate then it's really concerning. So what if it turns out all is fine in the end. The fact is you have genuine concerns for someone that you know, it's come from the right place. 

MasterScorpio
Posted
I did literally offer her a way out to point of coming to get her or send plane ticket and put her up in motel for a couple of weeks until she could back on feet.
Posted
The worst *** for a human being is Isolation , that's a truth . I'm really glad that you did so much to help her , only if we could have more people like you and less like her captor . Try to her in contact with her again , and tell police about their location ..you will save her life
SalutationsJames
Posted
If she had second thoughts but is not "isolated" I would consider it tantamount to kidnapping.
Posted
The email response you received from her that you have put on here to me does not sound a genuine response freely written by someone who is a friend, who was so recently terrified & who knows you are deeply worried & concerned. It sounds the kind of response that she was told to write word for word or more likely written & sent by him. I would be more concerned than ever. You mentioned her son's in your original post - do you know them? Have you spoken with them? What do they think? You have asked us what we think, every single one of us has told you exactly the same thing. And yet.....!!???
MasterScorpio
Posted

I am going to follow advice given here and contact authorities

MasterScorpio
Posted

Just got told on phone there is no further interest in VERY certain and graphic terms.   I am going let this issue drop.   Thank all for your input and I apologize for wasting your time.

Posted
On 8/21/2019 at 2:21 PM, Fenrir said:

The email response you received from her that you have put on here to me does not sound a genuine response freely written by someone who is a friend, who was so recently terrified & who knows you are deeply worried & concerned. It sounds the kind of response that she was told to write word for word or more likely written & sent by him. I would be more concerned than ever. You mentioned her son's in your original post - do you know them? Have you spoken with them? What do they think? You have asked us what we think, every single

On 8/22/2019 at 2:32 AM, MasterScorpio said:

Just got told on phone there is no further interest in VERY certain and graphic terms.   I am going let this issue drop.   Thank all for your input and I apologize for wasting your time.

one of us has told you exactly the same thing. And yet.....!!???

I have to agree with Fenrir on this one,

I've seen *** and controlled relationships first hand, those replies are staged.

The phone call means nothing, a very good chance he was in background monitoring her, so even if you do decide to drop it, I'd still go to your local police office, tell them everything, and say to them, even if you can't do anything yet for her, can you put her in your watch list, then should anything happen in the future you know this has happened already.

I personally would send an anonymous letter to all the hospitals with her details saying, should she ever come in with bruises or more serious injuries contact the police with the following details, they will keep it on file.

I'd never give up on a friend even if they hated me for rest of my life.