Princess gets a Mommy (to go with her Daddy)

Posted

"Hey Princess, I you've jot been fulfilling your full sex toy potential so tonight you're  going to be a good little slut and learn how to eat pussy too". You say as I'm dressed up just how like me, my cute panties, chastity belt, and pink collar on.

You having me obey this female dom is torturous and goes against my nature by submitting to my own gender. She teases me for the way you have me parade in front of her in my little stuff, my perky tits on display, I'm all embarrassed with my dummy in my mouth, then you come over and take it out and dip it into her pussy so I can taste her, kissing me afterwards,

You have me on my knees then in front of her, my bondage mittens on, and cuffed behind my back, and you kiss her, stroking her nipples, and you make me ask her nicely to eat her pussy, looking at me daring me to disobey you.

"Please Mommy, please teach me how to eat pussy like a good girl, I want to please Daddy by being the best slut I can be"

I'm whimpering, clearly nervous as I've never done it before, I can see your cock throbbing at my embarrassment at calling her Mommy.

You reward my good behaviour by putting your cock in my open mouth and allowing me to sit for a moment with you in my mouth, looking up at you from my place on the floor where I know I belong, locked into my plight by my chastity belt. A *** bound little toy.

You take your dick out of my mouth and return to caressing Mommy who moans beneath your touch as she guides my face towards her wet pussy and says

"Lick baby girl, and if you do a good job we might unlock you". She laughs gently, noting my blushes as I think about her unlocking me.

I tentatively poke out my tongue and lick her clit.

She moans and you stroke your cock with one hand, Mommy's nipples with the other.

"Look at Mommy's face whilst you lick her pussy"

I look at you and then Mommy, her gaze is heavy and intense.

"Lick me like your licking your Daddy's cum off your dummy" my pussy throbs, and I do as she asks, instantly obeying her instructions, telling me to lick, harder or softer, move my tongue in circular motions, alternating between that and dipping my tongue into her soaking wet hole tasting her, looking up at you Daddy, with a mouthful of pussy as she moans and grips my head in place and I don't try and squirm out of her grasp because I know my purpose, I know I'm just there to be used like a living breathing sex dolly, to be dressed up in my humiliating outfit, and to do as I'm told.

Mommy's getting close and you're stroking your dick edging yourself, seeing if I'll behave myself and make this woman cum or not.

I keep on licking until I drive her over the edge, so she bucks her hips, and her orgasm erupts on my tongue, moaning through heavy breathing, her wet can't twitching, her hands relaxing around my head.

You grab me and kiss me tasting her and she sits up and grabs me, kissing me. You reward me then for being good girl, you put the end of your cock against my lips.

"Do you want to suck Daddy's cock princess?"

I look up at you pleadingly, and murmur "Yes please Daddy" against the end of your dick.

"Show Daddy where you want it."

I open my mouth nice and wide and stick out my tongue until I drool. You rest it against my tongue then, and finally, give me permission to lick and suck you off. Mommy's playing with my teats, squeazing and pulling them making me whimper with your cock in my mouth, I look up at you big eyed sucking your cock like the greedy cock loving whore I am, but you won't let me have your cum....not until I'm a good girl and suckle on Mommy's tits. The chastity belt is staying on.

Iwannamakeyoucum
Posted
This is very hot. I had to start stroking my cock while reading it.
Posted

Thanks for the likes and the comments. Glad you all enjoyed it. Happy wanking people đź’–