"Sit deep, babygirl..."

Posted

I love riding and teasing Daddy's cock. I try to be the best obedient girl and follow direction when he tells me to slow down. If I go too fast, I'll make Daddy blow his load inside of me or in my mouth; in whatever hole or part of me he chooses to mark. After all, I am his property...

I love slow winding and grinding deep on his cock. I want him to feel every single ridge, pocket, nook and cranny of his pussy. Every tight grip she delivers when his cock throbs inside her. Then I like to slide back up to his cock head, teasing it with my creamy, wet pussy hole; up and down, around and around (Mmm, I wish you could hear the sounds). I feel it tickling a special little spot located inside of her. Makes her so wet and she fills up with this indescribable aching lust. 

When I hear the magic words of "Mmm, sit deep, babygirl...", I can't help but to slide back down on him, my pelvic area pressed closely against his. He's now so deep inside me that it's ***ful but, it feels so fucking good. "Oh Daddy, please. Push deeper..."

Posted
Yes!! It’s truly the best feeling when Daddy allows us to be on top even tho he is in full control.
Posted
39 minutes ago, t0tt0s said:

What a great confession from a good girl! your Daddy must be so proud!

*smiles* He is a very proud Daddy. Thank you so much 💋

Posted
27 minutes ago, Angelbaby865 said:

Yes!! It’s truly the best feeling when Daddy allows us to be on top even tho he is in full control.

Absolutely! I can never get enough of being on top but we still very well know our places even when we are 😌.

Posted
2 hours ago, MzJuicySub1 said:

I wanna watch....

You'd be more than welcomed to watch...

Posted
9 hours ago, missoula769 said:

Awesome

Thank you, sexy friend 💋.

Posted
44 minutes ago, texas-city905 said:

Let's do this

🤭🤭🤭

Posted
Me n my sub wanna see to. She'll give me a bj while I watch. I'll tell her to listen to what you're Dom tells you to do, and to do it to me. Ie if you slow down she slows down.
Posted
I love the story I think it's very well written I'm just curious why it changes from the first person to a third person when she starts talking about "her"?

This would make an excellent story read by someone .
Posted
55 minutes ago, Storyteller05 said:

I love the story I think it's very well written I'm just curious why it changes from the first person to a third person when she starts talking about "her"?

This would make an excellent story read by someone .

Hi, friend. I refer to my pussy as 'she' and 'her'.  That's why the switch. Thank you so much for your compliments 💋.

Posted
1 hour ago, breezzz said:

Me n my sub wanna see to. She'll give me a bj while I watch. I'll tell her to listen to what you're Dom tells you to do, and to do it to me. Ie if you slow down she slows down.

Oooh yes, I love the idea 🥵

Posted
7 minutes ago, Pipmonkey said:

Got me excited

🤭💋...

Posted
Saturday at 03:45 PM, LxstySxb said:

Hi, friend. I refer to my pussy as 'she' and 'her'.  That's why the switch. Thank you so much for your compliments 💋.

I thought I was the only one who does this. She has her own personal ways at times. We must always respect her.

Posted
On 11/26/2023 at 6:41 PM, BrattyKei320 said:

I thought I was the only one who does this. She has her own personal ways at times. We must always respect her.

It just seemed to come naturally for me to refer to her in this way. She definitely has her own ways and wiles, too. She woos even me sometimes 🥰. Thanks, friend.

Posted
On 11/27/2023 at 12:55 AM, Fixatedx0Ali said:

Hotttt 🤤♥️😍♥️

*teehe* Thank you, sexy friend 🤭.

Posted
Love it. Beautiful. As if you picked from my best memories