KINKMAS TREASURE HUNT 🪅 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Kinkmas Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four::christmas_tree:

Posted
14 minutes ago, coquitlam88074 said:

How??

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt, to play the game, you need to hunt the icons which are hiding in the FET Universe.  You can hunt the icons on your own, or you can use the clues placed in this forum thread which will hint you where to look.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around FET and if you are in the right place you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest.  If you need further help you are welcome to drop me a line.  I have also included the initial OP with the rules of the game below. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

On 11/30/2023 at 4:00 AM, crystal-love said:

The holiday spirit just got a whole lot spicier! We've got a festive secret to spill: the new Kinkmas Treasure Hunt is ON, with a very kinky quest. Scout FET and snag the 24 hidden icons to have the possibility to get our newest merch! You're gonna love it!

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 5th until December 25th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ You've got time until December 27th to find them all! Winners will be announced the following day on the 28th!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Kinkmas Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

EN_TH_kinkmas.png

Posted
I think I’m missing a few, not too sure which ones!
Posted
39 minutes ago, DNeverEvenLied said:

Who has clues for Grid #4?

Here are a few of the clues for Grid #  04 😊

On 12/11/2023 at 1:31 AM, PixieDust said:

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 04 - Bless me Santa 🎅 for I have sinned, so please don’t be putting no coal in my stocking 😋

On 12/11/2023 at 1:39 AM, gemini_man said:

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 04 - Time to get it off your chest and admit to your kinky desires

On 12/11/2023 at 1:55 AM, ***Doll35 said:

Day 6. Clue 9. Grid 4.
Sinner or Saint? This is the place to let the fet world see whether or not you're on the naughty or nice list this year.

On 12/11/2023 at 2:13 AM, joedoe said:

Day 6
Clue 9
Go to church and announce your sins

On 12/11/2023 at 3:37 AM, DowntoCuddle said:

Day 6. Clue 9. Grid 4.
Go in the little room, drop to your knees and tell him…what you’re going to do to him.

On 12/11/2023 at 4:31 AM, nycgentledaddy said:

Clue 9…
In the name of my flogger, my paddle and my bare hand…
Forgive me kinksters for I have sinned

Posted
9 minutes ago, Dunno81 said:

I think I’m missing a few, not too sure which ones!

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted

Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 13 - Make a list and check it twice, as these kinky mates, makes for fun🎄kinkmas spice 😍

Posted
Day 13
Clue 15
Garth Brooks had a hit song with this blank in low places
Posted
5 hours ago, PixieDust said:

The thirty points for each icon you find are separate to the the count of your daily 30 points,  so totally worth finding the icons each day.  If you find all 24 icons by the end of the hunt, it equates to 720 points you have earnt for playing the game which is pretty cool. 

Thanks for clarifying this, I was wondering about this myself. 

Posted
How many we on I have 14 am I missing 1?
Posted
Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 13 - Initially royal if ends are mixed and then joined where you meet your chums
Posted
Got 11, no idea which Im missing now. lol. Keep finding the same ones again.
Posted

Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 13

The Beach Boys sang about these in 1968. I wonder how many they added?

Posted
Think I have got the hang of it now! Tried a lot of these in passing before but this is the first time I have found more than one or two!
Posted
Hi can someone please tell me how many have been released so far please
Posted
6 hours ago, Sian25 said:

How many we on I have 14 am I missing 1?

I just checked your profile and see you have now found it, which is great 😊

Posted
5 hours ago, HornyDanny said:

Which day was the one in the top right corner? And any tips for it ?

Here are a few of the clues posted for Icon # 09 Grid # 04

On 12/11/2023 at 1:31 AM, PixieDust said:

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 04 - Bless me Santa 🎅 for I have sinned, so please don’t be putting no coal in my stocking 😋

On 12/11/2023 at 1:39 AM, gemini_man said:

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 04 - Time to get it off your chest and admit to your kinky desires

On 12/11/2023 at 1:55 AM, ***Doll35 said:

Day 6. Clue 9. Grid 4.
Sinner or Saint? This is the place to let the fet world see whether or not you're on the naughty or nice list this year.

On 12/11/2023 at 2:13 AM, joedoe said:

Day 6
Clue 9
Go to church and announce your sins

On 12/11/2023 at 3:37 AM, DowntoCuddle said:

Day 6. Clue 9. Grid 4.
Go in the little room, drop to your knees and tell him…what you’re going to do to him.

On 12/11/2023 at 4:31 AM, nycgentledaddy said:

Clue 9…
In the name of my flogger, my paddle and my bare hand…
Forgive me kinksters for I have sinned

Posted
5 hours ago, Azrael316Lilith13 said:

Got 11, no idea which Im missing now. lol. Keep finding the same ones again.

Have sent you a message 😊