KINKMAS TREASURE HUNT 🪅 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Kinkmas Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four::christmas_tree:

Posted

Hi everyone, well it’s already🎄Christmas🎄morning here in Australia, so from my patch of the world to yours, I would like to wish you all a very Merry Kinkmas and hope Santa🎅🏻 brings you some kinky delights🎁  Love Pixie🧚‍♀️❤️

Day # 20 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 15 - Santa🎅 isn’t the only one who controls their own naughty list

Posted
23rd check on those you don't want to know
Posted
Day # 20 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 15 - Santa might be checking your very own naughty step to see who you've put there
Posted
Day 20
Clue 23
A goalie does this in hockey
Or football
Blank a kick or goal
Posted

Day # 20 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 15 - you might get this in a lego set... but that's to make sure you have all of them instead.

Posted

Day # 20 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 15 Ian Dury might have had these headless in his band. Maybe he had to hit them with his Rythm Stick.

Posted
I’m still missing three. I don’t understand todays clue
Posted
Clue 23 Grid 15: You used to play with these as kids. Now they mean something not as nice.
Posted
Gonna try give a clue 😆
Day 20 Clue 23 Grid 15 What you do to protect your peace, and when you add to it all contacts cease
Posted
Day #20 - clue #23- I assume a new family just moved into the neighbourhood, as there’s new kids on the..
Posted

Happy Christmas Eve or Merry Kinkmas to everyone and hope someone got you some kinky gifts.

. TWO CLUE

Day # 20 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 15 - I have never used this button but I know some of you have a long ____ List.

“NSFW” — When you are around your guy friends and someone jumps in and takes the person you are talking to some of us call it a C**k____.

Posted
22 hours ago, TheIrishHulk said:
I think I'm missing one! I can't find it anywhere

Which one?

Posted
I can’t find the bottom left one, can someone help me out?
Posted
5 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Have sent you a message 😊

I’m short the same one, can I have some help?

Posted
I'm missing #1, 21 and 23 lol. I thought I found 23 with the clues but nope. That was another one? Any advice/clues?
Posted
i'm missing one and i don't know if if it is grid 3 or grid 21
Posted

I'm missing three and not sure which ones they may be or which clues to look at to find them....

Posted
49 minutes ago, KitanaWins82 said:
I'm missing #1, 21 and 23 lol. I thought I found 23 with the clues but nope. That was another one? Any advice/clues?

Feel free to message me if you like help, your filters prevented me 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, TibianTheGhost said:

I’m short the same one, can I have some help?

Sent you a msg

Posted
If anyone needs the ones that I have found I'll give them to whoever needs them . U gotta show me how to send them though lol
Posted
Can someone help me find I am slow and need assistance thank you