Sir's Slut

lo****

Posted

(Been a while since I wrote anything I felt worth sharing. Scenes like this have been taking up SOO much space in my sleeping/dreaming mind the past few days. I needed to get it out.)

Sir's Slut
As she stands scanning the room she feels a body come up behind her and the familiar hands on her. One slipping up her shirt and roughly grasping a breast, thumb and forefinger pinching, twisting and pulling on the nipple, while the other hand rakes the nails up her thigh to under her skirt, cupping her and applying some pressure on her clit with his palm.
A soft moan escapes her mouth and as she takes a breathe to greet him she hears him rumble in her ear "Don't speak. I don't want to hear any words from you until I tell you to speak. I just want to hear the sounds of pleasure you make as I play with you. Got it?"
She almost replies, then remembers what he just said and bites her lower lip nodding.
She hears him chuckle at her ear and then whisper "Good girl." His hand starts to move on her, changing the pressure on her clit, and his fingers teasing her lips. He presses his hardness against her back as his lips graze her neck before biting where shoulder and neck meet evoking a loud moan as she starts to squirm against him, his fingers wet with her need now.
He pulls her back against him harder, with the hand that is placed between her legs. She feels him grinding into her back now and she starts to reach back, but stops herself not knowing if she has permission.
In her ear he rumbles "Take it out of my pants kitten."
Sighing with relief her hands go to gently caress and stroke his cock, then unfasten his pants and gently take it out, caressing it as she does, then gently stroking it.
"You made me wait too long for you to come to me again kitten. Now you are going to be punished, in such a way you will not want to keep me waiting so long again. Are you ready?"
She draws in a shuddering breath to reply, stops herself and nods her head moaning softly only to hear an amused chuckle behind her. "That's a good girl. Time to be my slut."
His hands move suddenly, quickly. One on the back of her neck, bending her over, the other on his cock teasing her lips until she whines with need. He teases her a little more, just slipping the head in, then drives his cock all the way to the base in one smooth hard thrust and keeps her pinned there as she cries out cumming for him, her insides spasming and squeezing around him. "Fuck I love how easy you cum for me. That's why you're MY slut. So needy for me to take you and do as I please to you."
He starts to slowly pull back to almost the head before driving back into her. With every thrust a word "You. Will. Not. Keep. Me. Waiting. So. Long. Again. You. Are. Supposed. To. Be. My. Slut. Which. Means. Being. Available!" Halfway thru his words her cries become screams of pleasure. His hands move again, gripping her hips and then he starts just fucking her as deep, and hard as he can increasing his pace until he gets close. Then he drives himself deep in her, and stays there waiting for the urge to cum to subside in himself a bit. He's looking down at her panting form, one hand comes up to run his nails down her back.
"That's my good slut. Had enough yet?" She shakes her head and grinds her ass back against him, begging silently for more and feeling him even deeper in her. "That's my good slut. You remembered your orders." One of his hands comes off her, then comes down slapping her ass making her cry out and squirm on his cock. His hands move again, grasping her around the throat with one, and her breast in the other. Again playing with her breast roughly. Pinching, twisting and pulling her nipple making her gasp and moan before he stands her up against him and starts moving in her again. His hand turns her head to the side, then back to her neck. "Look at us in the mirror. Look me in the eyes and let me see how much you enjoy this."
She licks her lips looking him in the eyes, as he starts to fuck her roughly again. Moans turn to cries, which turn to screams as he makes her cum for him again, and keeps riding her orgasms making them pile on top of each other.
He whispers in her ear "Time to feed that hungry cunt of yours. Ready slut?" Just as she draws in her breath to respond, she remembers and nods her head. The deep chuckle in her ear "GOOD slut!" Then a few more deep hard thrusts and a groan in her hear as he pulses deep in her filling her with his heat.
He pulls her close against him, staying in her, and kisses her on the side of her neck. "Fuck kitten. I love it when you're a good slut for me. You can speak now."
She whispers in a hoarse voice "Thank you Sir. I needed that. You are right. I was bad and kept you waiting too long. Thank you for using me as your slut tonight."
He playfully swats her behind before scooping her up in his arms and taking her to bed to snuggle, talk, and caress each other. Catching up on time apart.

• 4 weeks later...