Hypnosis safety advice?

Posted

Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew how to get out of hypnosis especially once your in it?

I think someone has been trying it on me some how and I have NOT liked it.

Ill need to do some prayers and set my intentions better but I've found that maybe I get in more *** sleepy like relaxed states where I'm not fully aware and conscious since I was a kid that's left me a bit susceptible. Maybe even at the highest DELTA levels.

Any advice would be much appreciated. I feel like I need all the help I can get and find. I have to look a lot more into it but I thought here might be a good place to ask. Also does anyone have any advice on how to get out of hypnosis when sleeping? I think this puts someone at a very *** spot as your supposed to be as relaxed as possible to fall asleep. And I had what I would consider a nightmare as it was not something I liked that was trying to turn me on and feel good. At some point I then woke up. But I remember feeling a little good like a sleep orgasim doing something in my 'dream' but I didn't want to do it so I was kinda like fighting it as it was not something I was necessarily into. So I think someone some how might be trying to influence me or trying hypnosis on me from a distance tho. So if anyone knows anything about long distance or in general at a distance hypnosis like not being in the same room that would help ALOT too. Thank you to anyone who read all of this. Any help or input would be appreciated. 

So my questions in summary are how does one get out of hypnosis once in it? Especially if things go astray into unpleasant things....

How does one get out of sleep hypnosis? 

And how does is it possible or some ways someone can do hypnosis from a distance such as from in another room, outside the general area that person is in, or further ways? Is there some kind of technology also involved maybe? (Any advice on where I can get more into those aspects on like a forum or other website or something is also appreciated like on mind control and such), and if someone was hypnotized deeply as a kid can that help the hypnotist then perform long distance hypnosis on their 'victim' (saying that it is now unwanted).

Posted
No. There's nothing to ***. You are in control but maybe denial.
Posted
Yay I have a reply on this. Thank you for replying purrfectpanther. And oh :/ Errrrrm okay. Id like to be more in control so that's good news. Sounds maybe a little silly but it was an issue for me maybe because I like to feel things sometimes and also get confused because of my creativity and artsy side :/ But one thing I've learned is I do NOT want to cause harm or hurt, ***, kill or cause lasting 'bad' things towards any being or myself. Especially under hypnosis.
Posted
As an artsy person you 'drop' into an imaginative place easily. What a gift! And yes it means you have the ability to be hypnotised quickly if you want. But you would need to be open to it and allow it. I personally enjoy sexual hypnosis, I was scared of hypnosis until I tried it for fun (and I did briefly scan audios before I listened to them properly). And now I understand how it works and the state better, I can probably go under quicker now but I also know how not to listen. Hypno doesn't happen right away, you need to try and go under and then you'll eventually go deeper and deeper. My favourite is nimja https://hypno.nimja.com/listen , he has hypno clearings if you want to do that, it might make you feel better. He also has an audio on triggering yourself out of hypno. And no, someone cannot hypnotise you from a far. But if you're spiritual, you can imagine a white light around yourself. Positive vibes in and out ❤️