My fantasy

pa****

Posted

I’m in a state of complete submission and feel like it’s my duty to pleasure the man for breaking me down to this state. For punishing me. For taking the time, as a superior man, to exert *** and use his strength to teach me, as a very subservient woman, how to behave. In my sobbing, wrecked and ***ed messy state he tells me to open my mouth wide. To show my gratitude. To thank him. He looks me directly in the eye when he says this. His face has no sympathy. Just a genuine pleasure. My eyes are blurred with tears.

He unzips. His cock is thick and I’m frightened it will *** my sore mouth. It hurts from all the crying.

I open my mouth. But my crying, shaking and whimpering means my lips are quivering. He slaps my face with a brute ***. It stings, bruises and reminds me of his complete power and I go to apologise. My mouth shuts as I swallow. This time, for again shutting my mouth, I get a very hard slap that leaves a black eye to wake up to tomorrow. Another reminder. The *** travels through my body. My bottom feels like it has been bruised and blistered on top of the bruises. I think I even feel drops of *** falling from it. Skin feels broken and pierced and raw. The ginger root in my arsehole is piercing and stinging. The stocks beating down on my neck and head make me feel trapped and my tits and back feel swollen and raised from the stinging nettles.

This time I open my mouth as wide as I can. He watches me hold this position. I struggle and falter and it’s not wide enough. The man berates me. He can’t use my face yet. He expects a wide mouth to be ready and waiting. He tells me sternly that my attitude still isn’t as it should be for a small titted girl that can’t hold her bladder. He tells me I should be eager to please him. And with that, he said a foul trained mouth needs to be soaped.

***fully with his hands he opens my mouth and places a funnel in.
He chides me again. He tells me he will eventually get through to me that I’m to follow his demands. That I should never disobey. That it’s my role to pleasure him. He pours caffeinated liquid down my throat. I gag and struggle to swallow and only when half of a litre has gone does he pause. Impatiently he repeats this twice until the whole bottle is gone. My bladder fills rapidly and he informs me the liquid contains several diuretics. I’m squirming with the fullness and at this point I feel like begging to stop drinking.

My bladder is almost overfilling and I’m not aware of the sadistic plan that the man has to stretch my bladder over time, eventually causing involuntary incontinence and daily unplanned wettings. But I know I would be laughed at for begging for relief.I know I need to please the man. I know I have to learn my place.

The man removes the funnel. He tells me that my bladder control has started today and doesn’t reveal his very cruel intentions. I’ve no idea that my bladder is being stretched and that in every meeting with the man that is due to follow - every overuse, every stretch was making my bladder weaker. I couldn’t imagine being completely out of control. Wetting myself and wetting the bed every day. This would develop in later meetings.

The man smirked at this aim as he shoves soap in my mouth. Then as I grimace and struggle with the soap, he duct tapes my mouth. I can’t even speak. I’m ignored. A mask is thrown over my face.

The man leaves and I’m left in this predicament. The soap makes my mouth sting and the bruises on my face and bottom are throbbing. The ginger makes it impossible to clench in my bladder. The desperation grows again. My bladder is sore.

The man returns and without warning I feel his fingers grazing my pussy and, noticing the wetness, he spanks my clit. I’m very close to crying again and beg to pee. He laughs.

He warns me about cumming and says I don’t get to cum ever again without his permission. He puts a single finger in my dripping pussy, and teases me very slowly. I’m not expecting it when he suddenly adds two more fingers and out of nowhere begins to vigorously activate my gSpot. It feels good….I begin to relax. I’m seconds from cumming and know I’m dangerously close to squirting. I try to cry out through the duct tape.

The man, thinking of another test of obedience, tells me that I can cum in 5 seconds, removing the duct tape.

He tells me to start counting down from 5 and to cum on 0. I begin. 5…he tells me how good it will feel for me to squirt. 4. He shoves a fourth finger in. It feels rough and tight. I like it. 3. He says to wait for a few more seconds. 2. Nearly there… 1. He stops, slapping my now quivering pussy, hard. I freeze. I was so close.

The slap to my pelvic area also makes me nearly release all my pee and he laughs as he watches me struggle to hold on. He loves the fact that after a few months he will be able to look at a much sorrier girl than I was now. To say that the total loss of power on all aspects had been his plan all along and that every time he’d had me hold my pee it was to mould me into his *** ‘thing’ that was always wetting and feeling ***.

He repeats this teasing. Every time using a hand, or a dildo as he knew from our chats that I was a prolific lover of the gSpot orgasm. Every time pushing me a bit closer to release but always stopping.

Eventually the man stops. He sets up a fucking machine just far away enough that on a low speed it would nearly make me cum but not quite. Just in case, it was timed to stop every minute for a few seconds before continuing. He binds a hitachi wand to a cable on his ceiling so it’s suspended. It hovers near my clit. He tells me I won’t be cumming or peeing.

I’m left for an hour. Tied up. Desperate to pee but not allowed. Not allowed to cum. By the end of the hour I’m teary eyed again.

When he returns and I feel the jet of his piss on my blistered bottom I pee myself for the third time that day. It stings on the broken skin and I sob in *** at being pissed on. He removes me from the stocks and I’m pushed to my knees.

He ***s my mouth as wide as possible and gags me with a O ring.
I try to start deepthroating, taking as much as I can. He pushes his whole depth into my mouth and takes over. I gag at his length and ***. He continues, using the full length to fuck my face. I splutter and drool and spit and every gag makes him go faster. Spit drips from my mouth. There’s drool on my boobs. My face is a mess of spit and tears. He forgets I am human and when I’m reduced to tears again from the whole situation, kneeling with a caned, raw behind, covered in piss and being fucked harder than ever in a throat sore from sobbing - he ups the ante. He starts to move me so violently that I feel myself close to choking. I try to tell him. He doesn’t care. He’s getting him pleasure. It’s then that vomit escapes my mouth.

(Final part being written)