Center stage (new writer be gentle with me)

pe****

Posted
It’s a secret club. In this club is a room. The purple room. In the center is a stage not to high, but high enough everyone can see who ever is on this stage. Around the stage are couch and chairs with small tables. Very love lighting around room. On the stage is bench larger enough be laid on.😉 There are men and women in the room most are there for a good time a few ladies are working handing out drinks. Some of them are talking most are giving pleasure or receiving. I can heard a light cry’s and soft moans before I even walk through the double doors. I am here cuz tonight I want to be fuck. Owned. Ruled. By him! The tall, tan man who’s body just makes my body want to shake. He gestures me to the stage. I am in a midnight blue dress that hugs my curves just right. My make up is light but sinful and hair is down in curls cuz he loves it that. I walk to the stage. He reaches for me and as soon he announces that tonight is a special night for the purple room because the night goddess has blessed them with her presents I feel hot just wanting this man to fuck me. Guides me to the bench. I sit gracefully tell myself not to trip. He leans to kiss my cheek and whisper only me to hear. “Are you sure about this? I nodded. Goddess I need you to say the word. I do “Yes!” He kisses the corner of my mouth shivers erupt over my body. He brings to my feet and with one hand drops my dress to the stage where it pools at my feet. I’m now in a purple corset and panties. In a moment he has his hand in my hair gripping just to prove a point but not hard enough where it causes ***. Kiss me down my neck and breast. But they will not be a display tonight. I guided to my knees and as waiting for him to release his cock for me I can hear more moaning and cry’s of pleasure, but can also feel eyes on me and feel my pussy tighten drip with my pleasure. Finally the moment comes his cock is in my face and taps it on my lips. Take my cock and show them a goddess sucks a king’s cock. Fucking finally I took him into mouth and with his help I feel him go deeper and deeper into mouth. I have a little gag but I recover quickly. He does it again and again each time I suck harder. My pussy is very hot and ready for him. He pulls his cock out of my mouth. Moves me to my back drops my pantie. He can smell my arousal and see the wetness on my pussy. You have a pretty pussy and then he ask he other doesn’t she have a pretty pussy. People agreed. I got flushed. Then without hesitation he takes my clit into his mouth and puts two fingers inside my pussy. I moan and squirm. It’s only moments that I am come unhinge and cumming on his fingers. He says that my good pussy. He pulls out his fingers and licks them and says and tasty too. The crowds chuckles. I chuckle too. He sits me up. I see him looks at me he kisses me I taste my pussy on his lips. I think wow I am delicious. He stares at me I know what this look is. I nod to confirm to continue. He then puts on my knees and leans my belly against the bench. He then slide his hard cock inside my pussy. He begins slow but each thrust and wet juicy slap of my pussy his going faster. He grabs a fistful of hair and kisses my mouth. I can’t control. I cum and I keep cumming. He ask where do you want me. I say inside of me and with one finally hard thrust he is cumming inside my pussy and I am once again cumming on him. I sink into his lap as he hold me close for a moment. It’s then I realize I do t hear anymore moaning or cry’s of pleasure because they are all watching us as this gorgeous man a king a right has just given me the greatest pleasure I have ever felt. He kisses my temple and helps me off of his lap. He slowly helps me to the bench as helps me to redress he is staring at me like I am the only person the room. He then says to the room ladies and gentlemen now that is how a goddess fucks a king.
Posted
You should read back to yourself what you write to cut out errors