Foot masturbation

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

Have you ever used your own feet to masturbate with? Both if your a guy or girl? I do this thing where I can rub my cock on the soles of one of my feet, drives me absolutely crazy, especially seeing my cum all over my toes. So yeah, anyone else do similar? :)

Posted
Hehe, very cute uwu I have tried it but it didn’t work well for me.
Posted
I’m nearly 50 and though I consider myself fit, I’m not sure I’m flexible enough .. but I’ll work at it and try to give it a go ! Wish me luck !! 🤣
welshslaveboy
Posted
On 12/30/2023 at 10:53 AM, Lsmart938 said:

I’m nearly 50 and though I consider myself fit, I’m not sure I’m flexible enough .. but I’ll work at it and try to give it a go ! Wish me luck !! 🤣

Hahaha good luck, I’m 43, but am pretty flexible, I’m only 5ft 7 as well, so compact, which helps 😂😂

welshslaveboy
Posted
3 hours ago, wheelersburg310 said:

I would love to suck the cum off your toes

Yum!

Posted
I’m a chick and if I could get my toes up there, I would all the time
Lsmart938
Posted
14 hours ago, welshslaveboy said:

Hahaha good luck, I’m 43, but am pretty flexible, I’m only 5ft 7 as well, so compact, which helps 😂😂

I’m just under 6ft and long legged. Had a try out .. not too bad but not there ! 🤣

welshslaveboy
Posted
10 hours ago, Lsmart938 said:

I’m just under 6ft and long legged. Had a try out .. not too bad but not there ! 🤣

Close! I also found a way of if i tie my feet up, i can tie my cock to my soles, that again feels sooooo good! 

Lsmart938
Posted
40 minutes ago, welshslaveboy said:

Close! I also found a way of if i tie my feet up, i can tie my cock to my soles, that again feels sooooo good! 

I did say in my profile that I’m open minded and willing to experience new things …

I might be able to tie my feet together but including my cock in that scenario may literally be a stretch too far 🤣 

I’ll keep up with the stretches for a while but I’m hoping some of the ladies on this site may intervene and lend a helping foot or two ! 🤣🤣🙈

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
 I’m pretty flexible, my heels definitely touch my pussy. I have to work on stretching to get my toes in. 😊
Posted

I just did it. Thank you for the idea!  

Posted

Or press your foot with your fingers right where your toes meet your foot.  A woman taught me that.  Right when you’re going to  cum. 

maleslavemaster
Posted

Wow, what a pathetic sounding slut you are @welshslaveboy masterbating on your own feet, dont blame you though, cute feet!

welshslaveboy
Posted
1 hour ago, maleslavemaster said:

Wow, what a pathetic sounding slut you are @welshslaveboy masterbating on your own feet, dont blame you though, cute feet!

Thank you sir, yes I am pathetic, thank you for your kind words on my feet :)

Posted
On 1/13/2024 at 3:18 PM, maleslavemaster said:

Look at mine….   

welshslaveboy
Posted
8 hours ago, SonnyJo said:

Look at mine….   

Vote time, who was the cutest feet lol

Posted

My latest are on my profile. .   

Posted

Yours are gorgeous…. But mine are ok too.. I hope!! Haha. 

Posted
On 1/17/2024 at 3:54 PM, welshslaveboy said:

Vote time, who was the cutest feet lol

Having fun!!  

Posted
I do that all the time! On my clit specifically as well as with other girls
welshslaveboy
Posted
3 hours ago, darkmuscles said:

I do that all the time! On my clit specifically as well as with other girls

Must be such a good feeling 👍

Posted

Im curious if any of you girls are masturbating using your heels? But I dont' ask about your feet. I mean high heels or platforms to ... cough... please yourselves?

Posted

Im curious if any of you girls are masturbating using your heels? But I dont' ask about your feet. I mean high heels or platforms to ... cough... please yourselves?