Dom Tips

Tunc_zxz

Posted

Hey guys, im not long single again from a vanilla relationship, and started chatting to this bratty sub, shes a tall woman who like to be taken controll of, considering i have had basic sex for the last 3 years im probably a bit rusty, so i need to tips to make it a better experiance as a whole for the both of us, as ive never has a Bratty sub before?¿?

Posted
Hi I'm in a similar position but 5 years of vanilla and have met with someone who can be a real brat, but just like any type of play communication is key and you need to talk with your sub and see what it is they like what there boundaries and where your kinks overlap whether she's wanting verbal/physical or mental dominance, and when you know this you can start working on keeping your sun in place whether it's with some stern words or a stern hand you just have to find what it is that keeps your brat sub.
Posted

Basically - communication.

Brats can be fun in the right dynamic - or they can be frustrating.   There kinda has to be agreed boundaries of what constitutes as play-to-punishment how far it's taken and what constitutes as suitable punishment.

Posted

if you are new into bdsm, taking on a brat sub is not really a good idea! They might top you up more quickly than you can chew 😈  

• 4 weeks later...
Mistress_Rebeca
Posted

Dear Newbies,

I would’ve been a little scared to take a brat sub without previous experience as a brat tamer. Maybe first start with an experienced sub from whom you can learn? And she might ask an experienced dom to help her to know better her submissive side.

Good luck in your quest.

Rebeca

Posted

I generally have found in my experience that bratty subs tend to be subs who need to know that a Dom means what they say, that they are not just empty talk but that their actions can mirror their words. To be sure, there are plenty of people who call themselves Dominant who create a persona for themselves but, when faced with actual submission, cannot back that persona up with consistency and attention to detail. Bratty subs tend to provoke because they want that rein***ment, to know that they are truly submitting and being controlled rather than just playing the part through words. So they act out, they try to curry responses and they test the lines and boundaries of the dynamic in an effort to see how deeply rooted those lines actually are. Whether or not this behavior is for you very much depends on the kind of Dom you are and what you tend to respond to. But, as has been said before, the best way to deal with a brat is to communicate objectives clearly and directly, and to be consistent in your en***ment of them. I have generally found that, when that is done, brattiness tends to subside (or at least becomes more playful). But I will also say that if a submissive is consistently displaying bratty behavior--always disobeying and always questioning the perimeters and protocol of the dynamic--than that may be a sign there is something wrong at the core of the dynamic, and again, communication should be employed to try to discover why the submissive is having such a fundamental issue with connecting to the dynamic. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/9/2019 at 4:09 AM, Tunc_zxz said:

Hey guys, im not long single again from a vanilla relationship, and started chatting to this bratty sub, shes a tall woman who like to be taken controll of, considering i have had basic sex for the last 3 years im probably a bit rusty, so i need to tips to make it a better experiance as a whole for the both of us, as ive never has a Bratty sub before?¿?

I'm a little concerned with your statement because it comes off as if your simply referring to the sexual nature of bdsm as if she is only submissive sexually or that you speak only in the bedroom. Although I could be readying into it. 

If it's just sexual play you seek. Best advice is to ask her questions before and after. To feel out what she does or doesn't like. 

If you are speaking overall not knowing how to handle a brand (not just sexual)  some great advice was given already regarding brats. The only thing I can add is.. no one sub is alike. Just like no one Dom is the same. Good luck