2089 Slut stalker on the prowl

TN****

Posted
TNT-DNYAMITE-COUPLE
My erotic Bdsm Submissive SLAVE novel .(2089 SLUT STALKER ON THE PROWL )
Tommy slouched onto a tattered stool at the makeshift bar.

"Another round if you'd be so kind," he rasped, gesturing to the empty glass before him.

The bartender, was a beautiful stunning goddess like women...pouring something that looked like liquid sludge from a bottle with no label. "You'd best be careful, Tommy," she said, a hint of concern pointing at his thick bulge in the crotch of tight denim jeans ..(This'll end me) ..

Tommy smirked as he darted a glance at the bartender "I reckon I might just go home an edge my member . unless you know a woman who will take it..

With subtle patience, Tommy ask for the bartenders name ...she leans over to Tommy an whispers in his ear..(trust me you'll never forget my name... after tonight)..TASHA NICOLE

"(Tommy)Yeah? And wHY, you s'pose, THAt ..he drained the last of his toxic concoction, his eyes narrowing like an executioner's blade. Looking pale ..

Suddenly, everything went black.

Tommy woke up at high-class expensive mansion..tied up to a chair naked ....STILL STRUGGLING TO SEE ..a voice demands him to not speak an submit to the pleasure of her madness... Tommy felt *** to this beautiful goddess that has him confined an bond to a chair.. realizeing she had shave all the hair off his body an neatly trimmed his hair..
Tommy's sight came slowly back A woman stood before him, dressed in all black lingerie fishnets gleaming from diamonds and green emeralds with lustful sinister smile on her lips with black lipstick..

"Welcome," she said in a sultry voice. "I've been waiting for you to wake up from your slumber..

Tommy struggled against his restraints as she approached him from the shadow .. Tommy knows the voice..the sweet fragrance of her perfume..TASHA NICOLE..WHAT HAPPENED WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS. WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME...

She spits on his soft limp veiny member... an slowly touches his head. she threatens him to not cum.

The woman held a object up to Tommys face, revealing it to be a small device with a sharp needle at its tip. "You see this?" she asked, tracing the needle along his cheek. ..hear me an listen ..you can stay silent and submit to my needs or you can go back to your slumber to never wake up ..

Tommys heart raced as he struggled against his restraints. He had heard of devices like this before - Bind .. torcher an kill...used by some of the most sadistic mind's ..

"What do you want from me?" Tommy demanded, trying to keep his voice steady.

TASHA NICOLE chuckled darkly. "Oh, I want you TO DO AS TOLD..," she said, running her hand down his chest and over his hardened erection. "But I think we can have some fun together."..(WELL I WILL)..TASHA SAID..YOU MIGHT TOO JUST KNOW MY PLEASURE IS YOUR PLEASURE..
She spits on his soft limp veiny member... an slowly touches his head. she threatens him to not cum.
With that, she spat on him AGAIN and SLAP HIM IN THE FACE..TASHA began to slowly touch him with her other hand... TASHA SLOWLY DRIPPED THE SALIVA FROM HER LUSCIOUS PLUMP LIPS .DOWN HIS THICK SHAFT AN IT SLOWLY rolled on his freshly shaved balls...She threatened him not to cum until she told him to - Tommy knew that disobeying her would only lead to ***. SO HE SUBMITTED TO THE lustful mistress of sexual fantasies..deep down.. Tommy love the way Tasha used him for her pleasure..as he can still fell her spit on his nuts gets cold ..

After a hour and a half of COCK STROKEING AN TUGGING HIS THICK MEMBER..HER dirty talk WAS making Tommy throb an pulsate with pure pleasure...having her use him like a cheap disposable sex toy . she stops stroking. She slowly licks his neck All the way down his chest to the tip of his Dick ..she starts slow like it was a lollipop from childhood..gagging her self.. slowly milking Tommy's Cock till precum pools at the tip of his Dick slowly licking the pool of cum she milked out of him ..Tasha telling him how much she craves the taste of haveing him in her mouth. .i lost all track of time.. Tasha slurrp an sucked for so long she fell asleep an was still sucking an it like a pacifier. Tashas suction was was so intense.

Tommy felt like he had lost all sense of time. It could have been hours or even days since Tasha started pleasuring him, but Tommy didn't care. Dominant gorgeous goddess of pleasing me .. that it made him forget everything else. He couldn't believe how much he was enjoying this, despite not knowing what will happen when tasha DRAINS HIS SWELLED BALLS ..

As she continued to THROAT FUCK HERSELF on TOMMY , he started to feel something more than just physical pleasure. He felt a connection with TASHA, as if they were two LAST HUMANS ON EARTH..

Tashas emerald green eyes fluttered shut as she fell asleep with his member still in her mouth,.. throbbing pulsating.. leaking in her throat..she starts to moan with enjoyment....she starts taking him balls deep .. gagging an ***fully pounding her Throat hostler.... TASHA MOANING touching her belly button WITH HER SLENDER QUEEN LIKE HANDS OF SOFTNESS..SHE slowly touches her PINK MOIST DRIPPING WET PUSSY.. pushing her fingers DOWN TO HER CLIT......TASHA PUSHING HER FINGERS IN HERSELF SLOWLY OPEING HER PINK HOLE ... White cream BUILDS on her fingers... she slowly touches TOMMY'S lips ..an tells him to taste .. he slowly licks his lips..an the sweetness was intoxicating ...she gets up an lifts her black dress an turns around in front of him ..his eyes grew an hes cock throbbing pulsating harder than it ever has been.. slowly she bends over touching her ankles.. before she could say anything his tongue he was slurping her nector from behind her Pink pussy lips dripping.. slowly licking upwards to her tight asshole.. trusting his tongue deep as he could in her round pink asshole.. licking every inch of her ass ..she said your gonna fuck my ass slowly.. slowly Tommy penetrates her anally.. opening her up.. deep slow strokes..Tasha took another hour of Fucking herself with his Cock...it throbbing intensely...Tasha pushes it in an out while it grips him tightly on his thick shaft..moaning with intense pleasure...she turns her head an tells Tommy to give every drop of the load.. she has feined for like a drug addict needing a needle...Tasha starts slamming her tight little asswhole down his shaft getting deeper and deeper..the massive explosion of cum shot deep in her ass.. Tommy's pulsating hard ..like Tashas asshole is winking on his dick in her . Tasha slowly pulls her petite goddess body..her hips rise up asshole gripping All the way up till his creamy cum dripping Cock falls out from her ass .To my surprise SHE DID SOMETHING THAT DROVE ME NUTS..Tasha quickly turns around looking me in the eyes then slowly lowers her face to my filthy cock..sucks him clean..while she slurps a little more juice out ... telling him..now I will untie you ....but you need to leave fast ..her husband was on his way... ..he pulls his pants up... please madam mistress..I need to see you again.. you will she says.. touching his limp cock..but next time you will tie me up..an bring a submissive slave to use as our sex toy.

story image
The thrill of leaving her apartment knowing he was fucked beyond his imagination could take him

Tommy .stumbled out of the woman's apartment, his mind spinning with a mix of pleasure and confusion. He couldn't believe what had just happened - he had been used as a sex toy by a stranger who seemed to know exactly what he wanted. The thrill of leaving her apartment knowing he had been fucked beyond his imagination could take him.

He walked through the dark streets, feeling like a different person than the one who had entered that room hours ago.

before he met Tasha who seemed to know all his darkest fantasies an wildest desires...now she is all he desires..she used Tommy the way he used them 20 dollar hooker ..used an ***d...an Left confused..
______________________________________________chapter2...The slave ____________
Posted
Thank you for the hearts . chapter 2 coming soon