Stalker Part One

Posted

*TRIGGER WARNING*
This is slow burn, so stick with it 

It started like any ordinary day on Twitter, the hello's and loves shared out among the selfies and people I knew. I was pleased to see in the notifications that a couple of people had followed, so clicked on profiles to check them out. One was another lost soul posting mournful poetry, and the other a cute 30-something girl from up North. Her posts made me chuckle, some were quite irreverent, so I thought hell, why not. I did what I always do, sent a tweet thanking them both for following, blah blah blah, then went to make a coffee.

When I came back I had a notification, and in it the girl , Gerri, said thanks and was looking forward to reading my rubbish. I called her a cheeky bitch and left it at that.
Later that evening she popped up again, liking something I had laughed about from another poster, and we exchanged a little banter before she vanished.
Over the next couple of weeks we talked briefly most days, with mild insults being the usual format, coupled with stupid memes or emojis. Nothing special.

It took me by surprise when I received a DM from her asking about my books, and from that day on we talked privately while posting other stuff into the world. Over time I got to know about her life, she had a son, what she did for work, and the banter turned into quite naughty flirting. She was funny and smart, plus had a very dark sense of humour that I gravitate towards...until the day she asked, and I gifted, a copy of a book.

She didn't appear for a couple of days, and just as I was thinking another one had bitten the dust I got a DM.

"Does that all really happen?"

I replied yes, it does, and is the world I like to live in. There was an hours pause before her next message.

"Can I have book 2?"

I mailed her the link for the book, as I still had free copies I could gift across Amazon, and left it at that.

No more contact for over 4 days before the next DM appeared

"Do YOU do these things?"

I replied in the affirmative, and waited. 2 hours later, another DM.

"I like some of these things, they have made me squirm, but not sure I would be able to submit. You would have to come and just make me"

Fuck.
Red
Rag
To
A
Bull.

My mind went into overdrive immediately, though in my reply I laughed it off and said I would scare her to death. The flirting continued to get a little more heated before she signed off for the night.

I sat sipping a drink and thinking for several hours. I could do that. I knew the town where she lived, I knew her routines, and she had even sent me pictures of the park near her home (which I recognised)...I knew enough. I could find her. She had told me she dropped her son off at 8 am at the nursery near the park before going to work, so I knew from there I could follow her and find out where she lived.
There were alarms going off in my head, don't even think it Scribe, but I went to bed that night with a very kinky scenario playing in my mind.

I had more or less forgotten about it the next time we chatted, until she decided to tease.

"So when are you going to grab me and have your wicked way? I could get undressed in front of the window if I knew you were watching?"

I told her not to keep poking the bear, and she laughed and said I was a wuss.
That did it.
The rest of the day we chatted briefly, and I told her I was away the next day so would catch up with her soon. She sent me a cheeky pic of her wearing a very short skirt and skimpy top with the caption "Wish you were here" before signing off. The growls had started, and I muttered at the screen...

"We shall see how you actually feel about that missy."

I looked at the clock. 11pm...okay...that gave me 9 hours to be at the nursery. A couple of hours sleep, a 3 hour steady drive, and I could be there for 7-7.30 in the morning. No problem.

After sleep, a shower, and quite an easy drive I arrived at the park a little before 7 am, so had time to circuit in order to find the nursery. It wasn't hard to spot, there were cars already arriving with parents dropping off kids, so I parked a little up the road with a good view of the entrance. Hunkering down in my seat so as not to be too obvious, I could feel the first twists of anticipation starting.

The clock read 0755, so I watched the entrance, and my mirrors, for any sign of her....until I spotted a girl with a little lad walking up the road from behind me. I slid down in my seat further, and waited until they had passed. It was Gerri, and she looked a lot more attractive in the flesh. I lifted my phone, and snapped off a couple of pictures of her going into the nursery, and then when she came back out and walked back up the road. They will come in handy later.

I waited until she was around 100 yards away before I slipped out of the car and started to follow. I kept to the other side of the street (I had seen them do that in movies so thought may as well) and followed her into a small housing estate less than half a mile from the park. I hung back, as I could see the front of all the houses, so would know which she went into. I snapped a couple more pictures as she opened the bright blue front door of her house and disappeared inside. Ten minutes later she reappeared, this time dressed in a smart two-piece suit, and, to my horror, walked to a small car parked at the curb. Fuck. I had forgotten she drove to work! I made a mental note of her car...Red Ford...2018 plate...before turning and heading back to my own car as fast as I could. It took far longer than I wanted, and was fairly sure I would have no chance of tailing her now...but what else could I do?

I drove at highly illegal speeds through the small streets, knowing there was a short cut around the park...provided the morning rush hour hadn't clogged it up. I knew the town well enough to figure out that where she worked was not in the very centre, but at the large business and retail park that ran along the river. If I could get to the first bridge quickly, I would have a very small chance of spotting her car as there was only one major route in and out.

I got there, and, as expected, there was no sign of her. I was cursing my own stupidity when I spotted her car. It was parked outside a small office block.
Got her!

Posted

Love it can’t wait for the next part , and to see what happens to Gerri.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Dustykat said:

Love it can’t wait for the next part , and to see what happens to Gerri.

On its way now my lady x

Posted
Omg love love love, would love this to be me!!