Abandonment

Dionysus80

Posted

Just curious, is anyone into abandonment play and how long have - you been left/left your sub?

How often did you check on them?

Posted

I routinely abandon my sub. He sleeps locked in a cell at the back of my house, so I lock him in every night, go to my big comfy double bed (that used to be his bed), spread out, and go to sleep all night. 

Other times I lock him in a dog cage and abandon him for 7 or 8 hour with a check every couple. 

Posted
Mistress Aria seems to have the right idea
Posted
5 hours ago, CuckoldDaddy said:

Mistress Aria seems to have the right idea

I like to think so. He has too small a cock to deserve freedom, and restricting him frees me to put my attention on real men who can fuck me properly 🙂

Posted

I was abandoned on the porch before. I was handcuffed to the fence post and gagged while my Dom made dinner. I think it was only an hour or so. He came to check on me a couple times but he could also see me from the kitchen. 

Made me feel very pet like tbh

Posted
I love being tightly bound gagged & left for a couple of hours ? But really wanting to push boundaries & times
  • 3 weeks later...
PunishedInwifesShoes
Posted
On 9/13/2019 at 4:48 AM, MistressAria said:

I routinely abandon my sub. He sleeps locked in a cell at the back of my house, so I lock him in every night, go to my big comfy double bed (that used to be his bed), spread out, and go to sleep all night. 

Other times I lock him in a dog cage and abandon him for 7 or 8 hour with a check every couple. 

That sounds great , any photos of the cell / cage would be nice to show it to sub and gauge the shock factor of what is to come 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I'm a big fan of abandonment bondage, the idea of being left tied up and gagged, yet with the expectation to achieve subspace before a dom's return.

Posted
1 hour ago, newbie761 said:

I'm a big fan of abandonment bondage, the idea of being left tied up and gagged, yet with the expectation to achieve subspace before a dom's return.

I'd love to be put to bed by a "Mommy" at 7pm.

Not allowed to get out of bed till "Mommy" returns.

Will she check on me in a hour or two or will she leave me there all night?

Will she have a vanilla friend around and I lay awake listening to them chat downstairs?

So many possibilities!

• 4 years later...
Posted

I have been chained to the bed with absolutely no chance of escape for 9hrs with no checkups except for her to call and taunt me on the answering machine. I couldn't move, let alone get out or answer the phone