Submit to chastity

Chastityslave6154

Chastityslave6154
Posted

Slaves wishing to serve a superior  Dominant female should be required to submit to  being locked in chastity.

Being locked in chastity has taught this slave. That the woman is superior in every way and that the woman's  pleasure is all that matters.

As a chastity slave, only the woman  decides if and when a slave may have relief,if ever. Being locked in chastity teaches a slave humility,and makes a slave obedient. Especially  when combined with extreme  frustration and total ***. 

Posted

I agree. My sub has been orgasm free for the last 897 days. He will probably never have another for the rest of his life. 

Chastityslave6154
Posted

Yes it is a fact Miatress Aria lowly slaves like.   chastity slave 6154 should be locked in extremely small cages.

chastity slave is locked in a one inch steel cage  and constantly dildo'd. 

Posted

I suppose it depends a lot on what the mistress desires are.

Posted

for me - I don't think you can project to someone else's dynamic.

there's people I know do chastity that I have great admiration for their longevity - but someone not in chastity is not less of a sub.

I can't do chastity, for example, it's not a limit as such - but anything that interferes with my relationship with my wife *is* so if I'm locked up it prevents us having sex.  And she has no interest in me being caged.

(I did have a weekend away with a Mistress and had suggested up front that we could put me in chastity for the duration of the trip - but, for assorted reasons, it didn't happen) 

Posted

Chastity piercings for those like me I no longer have the junk?  The thing is imho,  orgasm denial canbecomes a real turn-on I get aroused and stay aroused for hours and hours,. Good for a doll like me if I ever get to be one, bad for somebody that has erections. Ouch!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/18/2019 at 1:53 AM, MistressAria said:

I agree. My sub has been orgasm free for the last 897 days. He will probably never have another for the rest of his life. 

Is he still locked up?? Being locked for so long is inpressive! Im very curious to try but as you described before im more sexually submissive.  What cage have you used?