Length of Vetting process

Ra****

Posted
For me, the vetting process for the initial meet-up is at least a week or two. In that span of time, I am asking questions, taking the time to get an initial feel for him, and honestly pushing a few buttons. (A combo of me bratting and seeing how he reacts to it)
If we even get to the initial meet-up, in person vetting is fun, mainly because I can see his body language and how he carries himself. I'm Demi-sexual, so without an emotional connection, I don't feel a sexual connection, so sex isn't something that's gonna happen in the first month, regardless. Lol
Posted
For me a 30 min to 1 hour phone call tells me all i need to know at that stage, its either meet or don't from there.... The real vetting proccess begins only when the meet is physical ....
Once basic trust and mutual understanding is built then i say meet asap. There is no time like the present, and i dont have time to waste.
People can be anyone they choose to be over prolong messaging. So if trust is built from the first verbal conversation together, then the real understanding of eachother can only grow once the meet up happens
Posted
Agreed I would live that o e hour convo,
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
For me it's all about what feels right. But on average, I'll spend a couple of weeks getting to know someone before I attempt any real power exchange or kink play. And we need to have a few successful scenes before I'll consider diving in to any of my edgier kinks.
Posted
Vetting: in most cases is talking to people you know they they know, that's why going to munches and meeting people has value
I'f the person your meeting doesn't know anyone or gives you that I'm a Dom but I don't do public 🤷 most bottoms will admit being new most claiming to be tops wont and you get a great deal of that being most people are new and in to kink for sex.....that is all lol
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
There is no specific time frame , the main thing is both of you feel safe, both of you have gone through all your limits , red , amber and green , both of you know what the other wants and needs from the relationship or the session. FD