It was the eye contact

Ma****

Posted
Envision this….Our first meeting was at a summer music festival. Myself and a few friends, out to enjoy the vibe of a festival

We had set up our blankets and supplies, a few groups away from a group of partying young women. We made eye contact a few times in the late afternoon.
As the sun is setting, I see you get up alone and walk towards the bathrooms.

The full silvery moon is rising, as the dusk begins to descend upon the festival grounds.

As you walk towards a bevy of tents, you look back and sensually smirk and wiggle as we make eye contact.

I sped up to walk besides you.

“Enjoying the show” Is my opening line.

“I hope to soon” in a sensual voice and tilt of your head, as you look at the bulge in my shorts. Your hand moves down to sensually trace your belt buckle.

“Have you checked out the tents with the vendors?” As I motion you towards an area harbouring several tents.

“Let’s go” you say perkily.

As we approach you slip between two tents as I follow behind. You stop, perk your butt in the air and glance over your shoulder. Your eyes …sultry….projecting you want a sensual encountered. Your eyes stating fuck me!

Feeling this energy I move up behind you. Several poles had been erected to support the tents, you place both hands on the pole and slightly spread your legs.

I slip up behind you and pull your hair aside and gently bite your shoulder moving to kissing your neck.

One hand holding your hair as the other traces down your lower back….then squeezing your butt cheeks, moving down between your slightly spread legs.

The heat from your pussy radiating as I fill my hand with your loins. Standing behind you, I slowly start kissing, gently nibbling down your spine. As I am engaged in biting you, you reach down, unclip your belt buckle and pull down your denim shorts.

My mouth at the base of your back. EMy hands move to cup your bum. Biting, licking lower,….you position and tilt your sweet ass for me to explore.

With zeal I move your cheeks apart and lick your hole and anus.

“You taste amazing baby” as my tongue probes your lips to toggle your clit.

You grind your pussy into my face. I swirl my tongue around your clit. A slight moan escapes your mouth as you grind harder on my face.

Your pussy responds with wetness, the radiant heat on my lips. One hand reaches up….i scratch your back as my tongue increases frequency wiggling your clit.

You grind harder….I push my face deeper as I feel you tense.

A sweet little shot of pussy juice shots into my mouth. Then a warm wetness spreads across my lips. Your nectar dripping down my mouth, neck…..down to my chest.

Your breathing evident as you lean onto the pole.

Rising up, I pull my shorts down in the same motion. My cock throbbing…I reach up and place my hand on your throat.

I push you against the pole, my cock pushing against your wet hole.

My tip enters you, you push back. Your tight pussy not able to engulf my cock, you push harder. Stretching your hole, I slightly pump and you push harder. Stretching your pussy, the tightness pulling on my cock skin. A ***ful delight.

Your pussy relents and engulfs my thick hard cock. Your hole grips my cock firmly. I squeeze my hand on your neck…deep inside you you gyrate against my cock. Fucking me while to grasp the pole.

Responding to your enthusiasm….I squeeze harder on your neck as my rhythm and timing harmonize with your gyrations.

Your pussy wet and gripping as I delve deep into you. My thrusts hard, deep, while I grip your neck hard. A small squeak of pleasures escapes your mouth.

Feeling the pressure on the base of my cock I fuck faster. Sensing my upcoming orgasm you gyrate harder, matching my thrusts.

My cock jerking, I squeeze harder, exhale deeply and grunting as I *** you. My cum fills your pussy, you jerk wildly, taking my energy as I release it.