Stocking fetish advice/ideas needed

Aimee3

Posted

I am looking for ideas that someone who loves stockings and heels.

What do you love to see (and not)?

Situations etc?

Share away anything he will love ❤  

Thanks x

Posted
Garters and stocking are like a picture frame for your pussy it should be taking center stage. French tip nails are so hot too, be ready to give a solo performance. Make him wait till your dripping wet before you let him touch you.
Posted
Personally, I'm a lover of thigh highs over all types with a few exceptions, to which I would add a variety of heels they need to tickle the imagination from the see through ones to studded ones, or even boots what I tell to my partners is put on your "fuck me heels"
Showing80
Posted
On 1/28/2024 at 9:34 AM, Seetseet said:

Situations etc?

Thanks x

Im looking for masturbation partners

Posted
Nothing beats the feel of a soft stocking it just can’t be beat. Started as something for him but became my obsession. Nothing makes you feel more feminine than some tights high stocking and little something lacy. Stocking are like the icing he will still eat the cake but he will come back for seconds if you dress it up just right 😈
Posted
That's not a simple question to answer due to everyone subjective view on what they find beautiful. On top of that, skin tone, hair colour, body style also came into play.
Do they stay on, remove them, rip them, everyone is different.

For me thigh high, smooth, garter belt, heels that are comfortable to walk in, closed shoe. The smooth feel of the stocking is a big turn on, the smooth stocking also accentuates curves in the legs.
No bra, no panties, leave everything else on.
Irresistable. Maybe add a gold plug for some bling.
Posted
I love a crotch less body stocking. And stilettos.
Posted
I love a thigh high and the lil pudge of thick thighs at the top of the stockings
  • 1 month later...
Atreides12
Posted

Black or white, no fishnets (nude are ok too).  Full pantyhose or thigh highs are both really sexy. A garter belt is an excellent addition. Wearing high heels is the icing on the cake. 

Posted
On 1/28/2024 at 12:34 AM, Aimee3 said:

Situations etc?

Thanks x

I love walking into Victoria's secret with my lady well I'm single now but picking her lingerie n thong is one of my kinks. I fantasies bout women in lingerie and high heels. gotta have a pedicure tho lol  

I love it 

Posted
1 minute ago, macknassedy said:

I love walking into Victoria's secret with my lady well I'm single now but picking her lingerie n thong is one of my kinks. I fantasies bout women in lingerie and high heels. gotta have a pedicure tho lol  

I love it 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
@aimee3 glad I could help , pls quiz me
Posted
Honestly not a big fan of heels. Obviously I love nylon. I found and have proven to many guys that a pair of sheer to waist black pantyhose and a pair of sneakers . I prefer the look of skater shoes such as vans or dvs. With me practicality is hot . Maybe a pair of Jean shorts or something comfortable to wear. Make him look at yiue legs all day . Trust me he wi ll and will be dying to feel them. My opinion anyway . The all day look of something sexy is way hotter to me Tham putting on something great will prob be.take off asap . Yum