Oral, but not aftercare

1F****

Posted
I obviously know that many women love to receive oral. I'm one of the men who will give oral because as a sensualist it pleasures me as well. (One of the dangerous ones) LOL... however after "everything" is all said and done.... typically my partner and I (whoever she is) collapse into a heap ..... I'm kind of grossed out thinking about going down on her and tasting myself... It's obviously pretty common, but I'm just wondering...How many women actually love and want aftercare? Every woman I've been with is so sensitive afterwards that it's too much...
Posted

Your post reads kinda contradictory. 

You're talking about giving oral? 

If so then I get that bit.

Then you said when alls done, you get grossed out possibly tasting yourself?? 

You're saliva?

Or are you now talking about after sex if you've came down there...?

And I don't get what this has to do with aftercare? 

Are u on about vanilla sex (oral) or kink? 

I'm not understanding the post. 

But to answer... aftercare is usually needed and varies after kink play with people. Most women I know of need and appreciate it. Some like to be left alone. 

As for the taste. If you mean you're grossed out about her taste,  maybe stop and discuss.

If you're on about your own taste? Go down on her before you have sex/ cum down below. 

You're talking about 2 different things here though so I'm struggling to connect oral sex to needing after care? 

Posted
Aftercare is mandatory! - to those who desire its temptation. Movements should be soft and slow. If your worries about tasting yourself, and you have gag reflex to your own fluids. You don’t need to exactly eat her out. Usually she’s very sensitive, so you can kiss up and down her thighs, kiss above her clit. Lick the outer side of her libia. Make in sensual, and make her feel like you enjoyed her body. If she stares down at you and bites her bottom lip or smiles, she love it. Then slowly kiss up her body, around her breasts and up her chin to her lips. Don’t forget to smile. If you bail on aftercare when she needs it, there’s a good chance she’ll never call you back, but if you sacrifice your time and wants, for her needs, most likely she come back wanted more. Good luck my friend.
Posted
Aftercare isn't going down on them after you've cum in them; it's cuddles, caresses, kisses, telling them how much they've pleased you, water, snack, etc. whilst they come down
Posted
17 minutes ago, Nice-Evil-Dom said:
Aftercare isn't going down on them after you've cum in them; it's cuddles, caresses, kisses, telling them how much they've pleased you, water, snack, etc. whilst they come down

You’re 100% right, but the question was in-relation to oral as an aftercare technique, not as a broad spectrum.

Posted
6 minutes ago, MyHandsYourNeck said:

You’re 100% right, but the question was in-relation to oral as an aftercare technique, not as a broad spectrum.

Oral isn’t aftercare if anything it’s foreplay nice evil dom nailed what aftercare is perfectly

Posted
7 minutes ago, missmilitaire said:

Oral isn’t aftercare if anything it’s foreplay nice evil dom nailed what aftercare is perfectly

Respectfully disagree. Even my most depraved masochistic subs have needed aftercare to reconnect them with reality. It's the bridge between kink world and the real world

Posted
IMO, eating your creampie from your sub is part of play; it isn't aftercare. That isn't to say that aftercare, especially the caresses, can't be used to extend your sub's high
Posted
I do appreciate the discussion, however, @MyHandsYourNeck understood the spirit of my question... I may not have worded it correctly. I do I should have said "How many women actually love and want THIS TYPE of aftercare"
Posted
Like @Jeneral_whore says, I’m struggling to understand the logic here. You can make her cum, give aftercare, then fuck and creampie her and then no ick, if that’s your concern. Most women have heightened vaginal arousal and stimulation after orgasm so the sex might even be better for her, and of course you then get to have two bouts of cuddling. Also, do you expect her to swallow/take your cum in her mouth? Yes? Then quit the double standards and learn to accept it’s YOUR body’s fluid and tasting a bit of it isn’t going to kill you/make you gay or anything.
Posted
11 hours ago, MyHandsYourNeck said:

if you sacrifice your time and wants, for her needs, most likely she come back wanted more.

This is never a good idea. 

Don't sacrifice your own needs for someone else's. It should always be a mutual and respectful exchange. 

Posted
Sunday at 10:02 PM, Jeneral_Whore said:

Your post reads kinda contradictory. 

You're talking about giving oral? 

If so then I get that bit.

Then you said when alls done, you get grossed out possibly tasting yourself?? 

You're saliva?

Or are you now talking about after sex if you've came down there...?

And I don't get what this has to do with aftercare? 

Are u on about vanilla sex (oral) or kink? 

I'm not understanding the post. 

But to answer... aftercare is usually needed and varies after kink play with people. Most women I know of need and appreciate it. Some like to be left alone. 

As for the taste. If you mean you're grossed out about her taste,  maybe stop and discuss.

If you're on about your own taste? Go down on her before you have sex/ cum down below. 

You're talking about 2 different things here though so I'm struggling to connect oral sex to needing after care? 

Thank you! I kept rereading over and over. I could not understand to even respond. You said it perfectly.

Posted

Can't say I've ever heard of oral being given as aftercare. Personally, although it's an activity I enjoy, it's not one I want as aftercare.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have no issue kissing her intimate parts better after play. I expect her to clean me so why not clean her and share the spoils